Noch mal! is the digital version of the popular dice game.
Players earn points by being the first to check off all boxes in a column, and all boxes of the same color. They must do so by only checking boxes which are connected to other boxes. Make sure to complete columns before other players do! The first to complete a column earns more points than those that complete them later. In addition to points for completed columns a player can receive a bonus if they checked all the boxes of the same color.
• Official license
• Easy start into the game
• Game mode "Solo" for single players
• Game mode "Duo" for two players on one device
• Auto-Select Dice and Auto-Complete Turn
• Using the app as a digital score pad or digital dice
• Local leaderboard for solo mode
• Supporting Game Center with leaderboard and achievements
• Fixed a bug with the scoring of color bonuses in game mode "Duo"
Ratings and Reviews
Not colorblind friendly
This game is great, but it is not colorblind friendly at all. 3 of the colors (I’m assuming green, orange, and yellow) are hard to distinguish, and green and orange in particular are nearly impossible. I’d love to be able to play the game, but I can’t do to the lack of a colorblind setting.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. This is currently a problem for most of our games but we will have a look and try to make it better.
- Outline Development
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Outlline Development © 2018 Schmidt Spiele - Licensed by KIDDINX Media GmbH, Berlin - www.schmidtspiele.de
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.