"Few games can be as as infuriating and as absorbing as Noda. The rules take about a full hour to understand, but it is perhaps one of the finest puzzle games released for iOS" - TIME
"Noda is a new number puzzle game for iOS that combines Threes! and Dots" - AppAdvice
Scored 70/100 Bronze Award - PocketGamer
Scored 4/5 - 148Apps
Get ready for a smart, challenging and addictive puzzle experience!
- Swipe from dots to dots in order to manipulate numbers. Form the right numbers on the right spots under limited number of moves.
- Beautiful and minimalist user interface. Fun and exciting animations!
- 144 handcrafted-levels ready to be solved. How far can you go?
- No hints or cheats in-app purchases. Challenge yourself to the max!
[Detail] How To Play :
- Swiping from a numbered-dot to an empty dot will halve the numbered dot’s value, while the empty dot will now hold the other half.
- Dividing an odd number will result in 2 unequal numbers (3 will divide into 2 and 1), while even numbers will result in 2 dots containing equal numbers.
- Likewise, if you swipe it into another numbered-dot, the origin dot will become an empty dot, while the destination dot will hold their sum.
- There are two exceptions here. First, you can’t divide 1. Second, you can’t combine 2 dots if their sum exceeds 9.
- Your objective is to form certain target numbers, on the correct dots (they have different colors), under limited number of moves.
- Added support for iPhone X and newer devices
- Slight UI changes and cleanup
Ratings and Reviews
Another Wonderful Puzzler
ZealTopia has found their niche with elegant, minimalist puzzle games. I love puzzles and stumbled upon this while searching for something new. I first got one of their other games, Huetopia and fell in love. With Noda, they've done with numbers what they accomplished with color in Huetopia. And if you're a word puzzle fan, they also brought their great approach to words with Lettergraf.
I now have all of their puzzle games and recommend them highly. These underrated gems deserve to be at the top of everyone's best mobile puzzles list.
Love this game!!!
This game definately keeps me on my toes!!! I love it, figuring out the math, then trying to the number for each colored bubble. It can definately be a challenge, and sometimes, a very stressful one! But one that if you don't stop trying, eventually you will figure out how to make 6---3s and 4---8s! And it is definately fun! One that definately helps out my reaction time to things. Such as thinking/life mathematical equations/the challenge of figuring things out and responding quickly or quicker. This game actually helps with and makes me feel amazing every time I finish/solve a puzzle. Just like in sudoku, when I complete a Medium or Hard Level Game!!! So 5 stars for this game!! Definately awesome and helpful and fun, well, fun for me!!!!
Great puzzle game!
If you're into puzzles and not intimidated by numbers, this is addictive as they come. Simple interface, satisfying sound effects, mellow music.
Edit to change to five stars! New update has "retry" button at the end of each level. LOVE IT! I'm gonna need an intervention to make me stop playing.
- Eko Mirhard
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zealtopia Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.