NOGGIN - Preschool Shows & Educational Kids Videos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch hundreds of episodes of quality preschool TV shows, including Blue's Clues, The Backyardigans, Wonder Pets! and more. Your preschooler can sing and dance to music videos and learn important pre-kindergarten skills through fun and educational videos.
What’s great about NOGGIN?
- Hundreds of episodes of classic kids shows
- No commercials
- Easy for preschoolers to use
- New videos are added weekly, so check back regularly for new shows, episodes, and music/educational videos.
Start your subscription today and receive a 7-day trial! Your iTunes account will be charged $5.99/month when your trial ends. Cancel at any time on your device in iTunes Settings/Subscription/Manage. To avoid auto-renew charges, cancel at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period.
Your kids will love:
- Moose and Zee—NOGGIN's two beloved hosts!
- Classic preschool shows—without any advertising!
- Music videos - watch music videos from The Backyardigans, Jack's Big Music Show, Gullah Gullah Island, and many more.
- Educational videos - Moose & Zee are kids’ co-adventurers, guiding them on a fun-filled journey to explore numbers & shapes, letters & sounds, music, art, manners, and much more.
- 7-day free trial and then $5.99 per month
- One subscription gives you access to multiple devices
- Cancel at any time on your device in iTunes Settings/Subscription/Manage. To avoid auto-renew charges, cancel at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period.
End User License Agreement:
NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• We've squashed some bugs just for you so you can enjoy a smoother NOGGIN experience!
• Just added: Mofy! This adorable series explores emotions and feelings to help children build confidence and courage.
• For the holiday season, we've dressed up our app icon! Look out for our holiday-themed episodes, coming soon!
Love NOGGIN? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store.
Not subscription worthy!!
My daughter and I really like this app! It has most of the shows she loves; however, the app is very "unstable". Sometime it works great, but most times it's buffering or videos simply won't load. I thought maybe the Internet was slow but we have pretty fast wifi at home. I pay a monthly fee to use this app so I expect it to work 100% of the time. Maybe I'll just cancel....
U have lots of great shows and hundreds too choose from but none are free to try or watch which is sad because most apps do that today like NickJr or Disney they have free shows to choose from and at no cost. Also u don't need cable for some of them.
You have to subscribe to be able to watch any of the episodes and it is not free after all you have to pay $6.99 to let any of the episodes be watchable.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 348 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2016 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases