Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read.
• Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
• View and share opinions with article comments
• Notification options for receiving Breaking News
• Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
• Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
• Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite sections and teams.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
- Support for iPhone 6/6 Plus larger screen size
- Improvements to the main menu
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
Solid App That Delivers on Basic Expectations
This app has come a long way, through updates, in terms of its functionality & reliability. It's up-to-date with stories—when compared to the website—and it operates very smoothly, without much lag.
I haven't yet used it much for digital media (i.e., videos, photo slideshows, etc.); rather, I stick mostly to reading the articles. I also can't say much about the ability to comment on the forums as I haven't tried that through the phone app.
All in all, it's a solid app! Maybe if I get around to using those other features I'll come back and update my review (including the possibility of nudging up the star rating).
Slide shows are annoying
I use this site frequently. I enjoy the site. The only complaint I have are the saints the slide, they are really annoying. They are not friendly to users. I just don't understand the function of the slide show.
Please make it friendly and simple for the users.
It has been my pleasure to rely on the NOLA for several years. Having grown up in MS, not far from New Orleans, I have come to rely on the digital paper for top news of the area, for reviews of restaurants and more. Thanks for the news of "home".
- Category: News
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New Orleans Net LLC
- © NOLA Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.