Nom Nom Paleo
By Nom Nom Paleo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***IMPORTANT: Please contact us with any feedback or issues at email@example.com. We'd love to help you get cooking!***
#1 Food & Drink App and featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps"!
It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone! Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
● Over 145 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
● More recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
● More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
● The “Martha Stewart of Paleo.” –The New York Times
● “Oddly provocative.” –Christopher Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen
● “A must-have app.” –AppCraver
● “Brilliantly designed.” –Apps Magazine
● “Visually stunning.” –Gear Diary
● “Always popping with flavor.” –The Kitchn
● “Truly extraordinary.” –Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning food writer
Message from Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo:
Hey, Nomsters – my updated cookbook app is here, and it’s finally available for your iPhone!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes—all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive shopping list, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well!
● App development by Y Media Labs ●
What's New in Version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 10 and minor bugs. Updated with new recipes—check them out in the "What's New" category! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app. We want to help you get cooking! Thank you!
When will it update?
I totally enjoyed this app the first couple of weeks I had it. Overall, it's easy to use and very well organized and the food is SO good. But after paying more than I've ever spent on any app, I feel a little let down. When will more recipes will be added? I almost wish I had just stuck to using the recipes on the blog because there are SO many and always new ones being added and it's free! I don't yet have a pressure cooker (Christmas hopefully) so that does limit me a bit. I just assumed that since I paid for this there would be recipes added almost as frequently as the blog. No complaints about what's on there and the function of the app. Those get an A+. (I hope I'm not being insensitive, I know Michelle is super busy, writing cook books, managing Nom Nom and raising a couple of kids. It's not easy, just don't forget us over here on your app, please 😬)
Clean, crisp, clear, concise on all fronts: app layout, design, user experience, recipe instructions and of course, the photography. The quality of this app is next level. I highly recommend this beautiful app as you can tell it's a labor of love for Michelle & Henry. Ps, I came to Nom2 as an I-pot user but dig the Paleo and Whole 30 element too, although I'm not a strict adherent. I just love the approach to healthy eating. Worth every penny to support this voice, their passion project and wonderful family. Big ups to the boys on the podcast!
I will be honest, I was a little hesitant about spending $5.99 on a recipe app. However I love all of NomNom Paleo recipes and wanted to support the family behind them. Plus, everything is delicious!! I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures as I added by ingredients! sometimes I miss steps or lose track of ingredients and the pictures really helped. The one thing that would make this five stars is having a category for instant pot. I love my instant pot and I love NomNom's recipes for instant pot so it just makes sense. Keep deliciousness coming!!