Nom Nom Paleo
By Nom Nom Paleo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***IMPORTANT: If you’ve previously downloaded Nom Nom Paleo and then updated your system to iOS 9.3.2, and you’re experiencing issues with the app, please delete it from your device and re-download from the App Store. It’ll be free if you use the same Apple ID! Please contact me at email@example.com if you continue to have issues.***
#1 Food & Drink App and featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps"!
It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone! Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
● Over 140 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
● More recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
● More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
● The “Martha Stewart of Paleo.” –The New York Times
● “Oddly provocative.” –Christopher Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen
● “A must-have app.” –AppCraver
● “Brilliantly designed.” –Apps Magazine
● “Visually stunning.” –Gear Diary
● “Always popping with flavor.” –The Kitchn
● “Truly extraordinary.” –Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning food writer
Message from Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo:
Hey, Nomsters – my updated cookbook app is here, and it’s finally available for your iPhone!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes—all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive shopping list, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well!
● App development by Y Media Labs ●
What's New in Version 3.1
● Added Spotlight search feature
● Fixed minor bugs
Get nom nom!
Why did I wait so long to get this app?!! I've been reading nom nom the blog for years. I'm so glad I got the app! This is now the only app I use for cooking. I especially love creating my Paleo grocery list through nom nom. Michelle has thought of everything. Detailed attention to what her users might need sets this app apart from anything else I've used. And of course the recipes! Magic mushroom powder! Cracklin chicken! Mexican braised beef! It's all amazing. My four year-old eats it all up without any fuss. You don't have to be a Paleo eater to love these recipes.
Even a whole30 option!
I never write reviews but I felt this app deserved it! A long time reader of the nomnom blog, I decided to purchase this app because I knew the recipes alone would be worth it and I needed inspiration for my second whole30. I was totally happy with the recipes alone, then I discovered the different ways to sort and even a whole30 option! Thank you! The 30 day meal planner is fabulous as well. I know this app will be a huge part of my success! Buy the app, you won't be disappointed!
I bought this app 2.5 years ago when I started eating following a paleo lifestyle. Throughout the last two years I have experiences app crashes and the loss of my favorites list. In addition to this there have been minimal additions to the recipes. Because of this I find myself using this app less and less. I finally revisited this app tonight only to find the measurements have been changed to kilograms?!? Why? I know I can google conversions but I will not. I will just stop using this app and referring people to it. When people ask about how I lost weight and got healthy your app was one of the first I referred people to, but not anymore. For the price you charge it should be much better.