***IMPORTANT: Please contact us with any feedback or issues at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you get cooking!***
#1 Food & Drink App and featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps"!
It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone! Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
● Over 145 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
● More recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
● More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
● The “Martha Stewart of Paleo.” –The New York Times
● “Oddly provocative.” –Christopher Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen
● “A must-have app.” –AppCraver
● “Brilliantly designed.” –Apps Magazine
● “Visually stunning.” –Gear Diary
● “Always popping with flavor.” –The Kitchn
● “Truly extraordinary.” –Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning food writer
Message from Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo:
Hey, Nomsters – my updated cookbook app is here, and it’s finally available for your iPhone!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes—all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive shopping list, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well!
● App development by Y Media Labs ●
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated with new recipes—check them out in the "What's New" category!
- If you have any issues with the app after updating to a new iOS version or new device, please email email@example.com so we can help you get cooking! Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
When will it update?
I totally enjoyed this app the first couple of weeks I had it. Overall, it's easy to use and very well organized and the food is SO good. But after paying more than I've ever spent on any app, I feel a little let down. When will more recipes will be added? I almost wish I had just stuck to using the recipes on the blog because there are SO many and always new ones being added and it's free! I don't yet have a pressure cooker (Christmas hopefully) so that does limit me a bit. I just assumed that since I paid for this there would be recipes added almost as frequently as the blog. No complaints about what's on there and the function of the app. Those get an A+. (I hope I'm not being insensitive, I know Michelle is super busy, writing cook books, managing Nom Nom and raising a couple of kids. It's not easy, just don't forget us over here on your app, please 😬)
Easy out of the box paleo ideas
Absolutely love this app. I subscribed to the blog and was excited when her cookbook came out at Costco a few years back. This app has her cookbook recipes and I can take it anywhere...like when visiting family across the country. Too easy. We especially adore the Dukkah, we put it on everything. My brother in law (lives on chicken nuggets and Hawaiian Punch) enjoyed the Brussels sprout chips...they're always gone quickly. You don't need an instant pot to reproduce these recipes...but it certainly cuts your time down significantly. Happy eating!
Creative Healthy Easy...yeah
I've never paid more than $2 for an app but I loved Michelle's website so much I thought I would spring the extra dough (haha) to get her app on my iPad. Great decision. I use at least 2 recipes a week from this fun app. Easy directions, great photos, creative ideas to sneak healthy in to our delicious dinners for the family.
Did the whole 30 program last month and the recipe choices were easy to supplement through this app. I now subscribe to her emails!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.