Manfred is lonely. He's all by himself, and needs your child to help him explore his world! This interactive game contains no menus, ads, or instructions, and allows infants and toddlers to discover and enjoy by tapping on things that move. Your child can follow visual storylines, play with interesting elements over and over again, or just fling the Manfred character around the screen. There are new mini-adventures to reveal each time you play!
* Great for young children: no parental interaction required
* Stress-free: children can explore at their own pace and in their own way
* Super-easy to play: simple interactions make it impossible to "do something wrong"
* No advertisements
* No in-app purchases
* No instructions
* No words!
Just a good, clean, simple, enjoyable game for young children.
An ancient legend in the land of Nom suggests there is a magical map that can be found by exploring Manfred's world. Can you find it?
With this map, Manfred will be able to easily and quickly visit all of his favorite places!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with no menus or ads!
Great concept! This is the only app I have without frustrating menus or advertisements, and my little kids love it! It's so fun watching my little 2 year old discover cause and effect. He pushes on different objects on the screen, and he loves what happens. This app must have been designed by parents:)
I would definitely recommend it!
- Naively Optimistic Mobile App Developers, LLC
- 112.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 NOMAD Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.