NomoCard flashcards are created to please one of the toughest audiences in the world—your kids.
Our My First Words Flash Cards 3 app works the same way we like to work with traditional flash cards—kids get multiple cards at a time, allowing them to compare and contrast options in order to discover the correct answer.
This app focuses on 3-letter words and contains over 75 different cards. It a great way to help your kids develop phonic skills, letter recognition and reading readiness. It’s educator-tested and kid-approved!
The app has a simple, intuitive, well-polished interface that’s a breeze to use, topped off with beautiful finishing touches because, let’s face it, kids deserve good design just as much as the rest of us.
You’ll notice there’s no scoring system. And no timers. We wanted the app to allow kids to proceed at their own pace and to be rewarded for success, while not feeling pressured into beating high scores or best times.
• Choose the correct answer from two choices (allows for comparing and contrasting).
• Tap on any picture or letter to hear it spoken aloud.
• Simply swipe up or double-tap on the card with the correct answer.
• Swipe left at any time to go to the next question.
• Cheering and flying confetti salute multiple correct answers.
• Choose your level of play.
• Choose your reward schedule.
• Customizable controls
• Two different ways to play
• Clean, beautiful, easy-to-use interface
• Fun music and playful sound effects that can be turned on or off.
• No In-App purchases. No registering. No usernames. No Ads.
• Over 75 different words, beautifully and simply illustrated.
• No timers or best scores, the app is designed for kids to proceed at their own pace.
We thank you in advance for downloading our Three Letter Word Flash Card app. Your child will be thanking you, too!
More words = More to learn = More fun.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.