Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
Better performance when handling background push notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Complete waste of money
This app simply does not work, and the people who make it are taking advantage of consumers by utilizing the increasingly common and unscrupulous tactic of charging on a recurring basis in a subscription model.
I reached out to Nomorobo weeks ago asking if they plan on releasing an update to address to scourge of spoofed local numbers and haven’t received a response. Until this issue is resolved, the app is essentially a scam and in my opinion should be suspended from the app store. This company surely continues to benefit from customers who signed up for a subscription model who either forget to cancel before the auto-renewal date or aren’t aware this is an option.
I set a reminder to unsubscribe and delete on the day before my subscription expires, and I’d suggest others who use this service do the same. Nomorobo needs to seriously reconsider their business model if it has any desire to reclaim consumer trust. Until they do, WideProtect, a competing app that can be configured to block entire area codes, works very well and is available as a one-time purchase.
As being a telemarketer, I understand the importance of being able to know when a human being is on the other end of the phone. I have so many clients often upset due to the amount of scam phone calls they receive. This app is on a lot of phones I call and I love it. You have to dial a number to get through. “This phone is protected by Nomorobo..” It’s only $1.99 and you can cancel before getting charged? I would definitely try it out and see if you like it. Best thing to do is get the trial and immediately cancel it. If you like it after, then you pay. If not, then find something else that better suits your needs. Tc & ty
Is it the app or the FCC?
My year subscription is about up and I'm not renewing. At first the app worked like a champ. But if you follow the tech news you'd have read about the FCC and the carriers trying to figure out a way too adapt and come up with standards to combat the cat and mouse game with these robo dialers and overseas telemarketers. Unfortunately apps such as this are caught in the middle and are rendered pretty much useless since they rely on crowd sourced reporting of offending numbers and the companies hijack legit or use VoIP numbers to play the system. So I'm pretty much left to silence my phone and screen the calls via my watch. Sending unidentified numbers to voicemail and immediately responding to the legitimate calls until those in charge get their collective stuff together.
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 21 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.