Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
Reduces occurrences of type 7 errors when reloading the blacklist.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good Robocall Blocker
The Nomorobo app has to be set up in your settings to work. It’s easy and they give you the directions. It works pretty well for me - It has almost entirely eliminated all the robocalls and spam and scammers that used to call my cell phone every day. The couple that got through I just manually blocked. It is well worth the $2 a month they charge! It doesn’t affect my voice mail or normal calls and all my contacts are automatically “white listed” as safe.
I use nomorobo on my home phone and that works pretty well too. I cannot understand so many negative reviews unless the reviewers either did not complete the setup or they are telemarketers who don’t like being blocked.
When I was looking for something to get rid of these annoying robocalls, I came across this one. It supposedly had a high rating and did well, but I’m not seeing that now. I had read reviews saying that after getting the app, the calls decreased greatly. I’ve received the same amount, but about 4 were identified as “robocalls” and I received voicemails from a couple of them and not from the others. But tonight, I received a call from my OWN number, which has never happened before. It was supposedly from a company I won’t name, but I called them and they did confirm that it was not them. It was NOT caught by Nomorobo, but since I gave them access to my contacts, so they wouldn’t be blocked, I now suspect that this is why someone has now used my own number! I will be trying something else. 😔😡
Non-existent Customer Service
Hey there corporate oligarchy!
I emailed them about problem with my application on my phone. Their response email took over a month. The response email said sorry about the late response. It had to help what so ever. It did not address my concerns at all. They referred me to their non-existent help desk. The only way to talk to them is a month plus wait through email with no solutions for you. They do not have a call or chat option at all. I hope this review helps them wake up. But so many have left so many abysmal reviews already.
Their last update was over three months ago...are you kidding?! Most applications have daily bug fixes at least. We’re paying customers we deserve better service. It’s like a scam, you make promises and take out money. But you provide us with no solutions or customer support. I’m seriously sorry I followed my cable companies instructions to add you application to my phone for my home and cell. I’ll keep paying your scam fees for now as it does provide better than no help and it’s only one I can afford at this time.
Your dissatisfied customer =(
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.