Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## App store "App of the Day" Oct, 2017
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 800,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,200+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Identify or block robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- New in v2.5! Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 400 million robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 1,000,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
Reduces occurrences of type 7 errors when reloading the blacklist.
Ratings and Reviews
When I was looking for something to get rid of these annoying robocalls, I came across this one. It supposedly had a high rating and did well, but I’m not seeing that now. I had read reviews saying that after getting the app, the calls decreased greatly. I’ve received the same amount, but about 4 were identified as “robocalls” and I received voicemails from a couple of them and not from the others. But tonight, I received a call from my OWN number, which has never happened before. It was supposedly from a company I won’t name, but I called them and they did confirm that it was not them. It was NOT caught by Nomorobo, but since I gave them access to my contacts, so they wouldn’t be blocked, I now suspect that this is why someone has now used my own number! I will be trying something else. 😔😡
Best call blocker
Nomorobo has saved my sanity. Prior to it, I could no longer trust my phone and I considered changing my number but I am the head of a company and that’s harder than it seems. So, I tried all the call blockers and Nomorobo hands down was the best. Occasionally I will notice the app isn’t updating (a couple times a year) and support advised me to delete the app and add it again to fix the issue. That is the only problem I have had. Far better than Hiya or Truecaller. I totally recommend it!
I have been using the app for a week without any reduction in calls. I get the same calls from different numbers on a daily basis.
I report and block through Nomorobo for them to just call the next day from a different number. I would expect to see some reduction of calls that actually ring but looking through my recent calls they are only flagged as robo calls the day after I have reported them and no calls have been sent directly to voicemail as advertised.
I will be canceling my subscription at the end of the trial period. I was really hoping a paid service would cut done on the junk calls that I get.
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.