Are you the kind of person who wants to meet new people more easily? Maybe you're just bored and you want to find someone to talk to? NoName is the app that you're looking for!
Our goal is to help people meet each other, no matter if it's to make new friends or just have a casual chat. Others would have you pay a small fortune just to have one or two good chats, but NoName is the first of its kind: you can send as many invite requests, messages, photos and videos as you want!
Talk about anything with anyone, meet new people or just kill time. Our chat rooms support photos, videos, stickers, gifs and so much more.
See you there!
This update includes the following changes regarding objectionable content guidelines:
- Updated FAQ with stricter rules for profile pictures and usernames (Chat Rooms tab > FAQ & Rules > Rules)
- Stricter deletion rules for the automatic image analysis of profile pictures (applied after each profile photo change)
- Added automatic explicit username filters with similar deletion rules (applied after each username change)
- Moderators can now disable username changes and profile picture uploads without notice (no 1st warning anymore)
- New users now have to wait 24H before they can upload a profile picture to make sure they read and understand the rules
- Added new report option for profiles to match the new restrictions
Ratings and Reviews
A Couple Issues
The first week I had this app was pretty good but now every other day when I go to restore my session it doesn’t restore. The circle keeps spinning like it’s loading but it never stops. Super annoying especially when you’re talking to someone and can’t get back on the app. Fixes itself like 48 hours later when everyone has deleted your chat room or whatever but then it’ll happen again in a day or two. And why does it make you restore your session after 10 minutes sometimes and then other times after like 30 seconds?? Super annoying 🙄!
Also: Maybe the front page should be filtered by what your profile says you’re looking for so like if you’re looking for men at age #-# that’d be a nice feature for everyone but especially the LGBT+ since it’s so hard to scroll through all the profiles to try to find someone interested in talking to the same gender. Just saying.
And one more thing: IT WON’T RESTORE MY SESSION!
Lol, typing this literally just right after I got locked from my account. I don't know why I got locked, I just went into my photos app then poked NoName and all of a sudden my account is locked. Mind you, simple things on here are overpriced anyway. There's probably an option on here to pay 50 dollars to stop your account from locking rofl. Also all of the other themes cost $10, something else on here costs $25. There's not that many people on here for folks to be spending that kind of money, you guys should really lower the prices.
Anyway, I just uninstalled this app the people I've come across on there seem to be odd. I got a horny Indian and loads of weird men hiding behind pictures of women. If you're a guy there's also trannies on here so be careful 😂
Only rating high so you’ll see it.
Don’t download, 90% of profiles are fake but there are some real people not nearly as many as they say, pulse if you screenshot anything your account basically gets banned, you can’t see profiles or put up a profile picture unless you shell out $25 waste of a app, also they appear to save your data to a private server since clearing the app from your cloud data and even making a new Apple ID doesn’t work
- Sandratra Razafindralambo
- 17.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 - NoName
- In-App Purchases
- Direct Room $1.99
- Reveal Room $1.99
- Reset Profile $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.