The NoninConnect™ application is only for use with the NoninConnect™ and NoninConnect™ Elite Bluetooth® Smart pulse oximeter products.
Nonin Medical, the leader in fingertip pulse oximetry, introduces a wireless Bluetooth® Smart pulse oximeter for use with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The NoninConnect™ Bluetooth® Smart Pulse Oximeter, combined with this application, allows you to noninvasively track and trend blood oxygenation and pulse rate – for health, wellness, sports, and aviation use.
- View real-time measurements.
- Display trended graphs of SpO2 and Pulse Rate (swipe the main screen to switch views).
- Retrieve stored measurements.
- Share detailed history of data via email.
- Share readings (if enabled) with the Apple’s Health app.
%SpO2 - displays level of blood oxygenation as a percentage.
Pulse Rate - value next to the heart symbol on the display in beats per minute.
Connect with the Apple Health app:
The Apple Health app gives you an easy‑to‑read dashboard of your health and fitness data. The NoninConnect™ app includes the ability to transmit spot check readings (one set of qualified readings per connection) to the Apple Health app. Values for SpO2, Pulse Rate and Peripheral Perfusion Index can be shared with the Health app if enabled. Within the Apple Health app, you can find Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Peripheral Perfusion Index under Results; Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) can be found under Vitals.
Visit www.nonin.com for information about how to purchase a NoninConnect™ or NoninConnect™ Elite Bluetooth® Smart Pulse Oximeter to work with this application.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work with Onyx II 9560!
Does not work with Onyx 9560. Nonin tech unable to explain what it will work with. Claimed I had to write my own software to use the 9560. You have been warned.
I brought the NoninConnect device, and it works with this app. Can’t understand how to get the second screen shown for this app with the graphs. Changing rating to 3 stars until Nonin updates this app to do more things.
Nonin 9560 onyx 2
Was told app would connect my iPhone/iPad to my pulse oximetry. After trying a few times I noticed it was for a 3000 series meter. There isn't an app in the apple App Store for the nonin 9560. You must connect it to a desktop computer......if I didn't have instage copd, I might be able to tote one around with me......but then, I wouldn't need the app or computer.
Disappointed in this app, I thought it would store the information but it doesn't.
Actually I don't see the useful purpose of this app.
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- 3.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nonin Medical, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.