Inspire Muslims to LOVE Ramadan through the Noor Ramadan app!
- Live & on-demand programs EVERYDAY during Ramadan
- Bite-sized & age-appropriate spiritual upliftment
- Featuring storytelling, interactive challenges & nasheeds .
- Interactive challenges among worldwide community of Muslim families
HOW IT WORKS
1. First, download the app
2. Next, each day during Ramadan, join us live or watch on-demand
3. Finally, participate in challenges to make the most of the Holy month
KEY CONTENT AND THEMES
- Why do Muslims fast during the month of Ramadan?
- The month of Ramadan is the month of Allah (SWT)
- Why the moon has everything to do with Ramadan!
- The secret power of self-control in our lives
- How fasting helps develop a spirit of thankfulness
- The formula to get much, much more by giving thanks
- Why do Muslims read the Qur'an and what is unique about this book?
- What is the secret "Night of Power" and how powerful is it, really?
- How can we be 100% sure that Allah (SWT) can answer our prayer?
- What is the best recipe for prayer?
ABOUT NOOR KIDS:
Noor Kids (http://www.noorkids.com) is a Harvard-supported educational services organization that inspires Muslim children to love Islam. Noor Kids children’s books have entered over 100,000 homes across 25 countries, and are celebrated by Muslim families.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Amin G. Aaser, 30, is the founder and Managing Director of Noor Kids.
Amin is an expert on identity, bullying, amd education among Muslim children in America. He has been featured on NPR, BBC, The Huffington Post, among a host of other media outlets. Since 2016, Amin has been invited to over 220 communities across North America to help counter challenges faced by Muslim children and youth.
Amin developed his expertise in storytelling under the tutelage of Arina Isaacson, an internationally recognized, and award winning, theater director actress, master storyteller and visual artist. She is founder and artistic director of the San Francisco School of Improvisation.
He lives with his wife and daughter in Minneapolis, MN.
Ratings and Reviews
So innovative and accessible!
This app is great for accessing the online kids programming that my children absolutely love. They look forward to it so much. Plus, it’s really user-friendly to view and upload content for the “challenges” so that kiddos can actually participate. Great resource!
Easy to use colorful app with plenty to see
MashaAllah. This app is a great way to keep up to date with Noor Kids and watch recorded videos. It is super responsive and easy to navigate. Alhamdulillah, glad it is finally here, and I am excited to see where they go with future updates!
Noor kids is fun 😁
I really like this app. This app is fun because you get to watch the live and it is funny and at the same time it is good because you get to learn about islam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.