By Nordstrom, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the latest in fashion and gifts from Nordstrom, while shopping from the comfort of wherever you and your phone might be! Plus, get free shipping and free returns—all the time.
• See what's in stock at your favorite store right from the app.
• Inspire your style with styling tips, ratings, and reviews.
• Choose from a variety of fun gifts for anyone on your list.
• Get notifications about our biggest promotions, so you don't miss out.
• Need it today? Just buy from the app and pick up your order in store.
Nordstrom is a leading fashion specialty retailer, offering customers one of the most extensive selections of clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. Since 1901, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best possible service—and to improving it every day.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
Now with iPhone X support, we're continuing to improve your shopping experience with every release, focusing on some of our top customer requests.
Included in this update:
• Find unique holiday gifts for Christmas, Hanukkah, parties and all occasions for women, men and kids!
• For more personalized browsing, see product recommendations and your recently viewed items while you shop.
• Bug fixes and improvements
With our 7.0 release, we completely rebuilt and optimized the app for iOS 11 to support faster development of future experiences. While we made many improvements—like the new selection experience on the product page—some features with lower usage didn't make it into the release. Since then, we've been improving the app based on your feedback. Please continue to share your ideas on what's important to you at http://nordstrom.uservoice.com.
Previous updates included:
• Access your Nordstrom Notes from the app
• Personalize gifts with names, monogramming, and more
• Share products using the sharing button on product pages
• Get predictive search results while typing
• Access more item details in Wish List and Shopping Bag
• Choose gift-boxing services in Shopping Bag
• Clicks on Nordstrom ads open product pages in the app
• Fixes to sign-in and Touch ID
Improved, but still needs work
1) Thank you Nordstrom for adding iPhone X screen layout support. The menus and shopping experience has improved and is visually more stunning l.
2) Needs work: At one time this use to be a standalone app. Now for some reason every time I tap on any My Account link (settings, reservations, purchases, etc.) it keeps opening up my Safari browser on both iPhone and iPad. This renders the app useless and forces me to log into my Nordstrom account in Safari. Is there a way to keep all the My Account features self-contained within the app? Almost all other retailer apps have this capability. This is the main reason I don’t like using your app anymore. Please fix. Thank you.
Needs to go back to all in app
A few months ago this was my favorite app! Now it’s update has made it almost useless.
When I go in the app and look at my rewards or account or purchase history, it redirects me out of the app and into safari where I have to log in al over again. It is super frustrating and it’s harder to shop when it keeps switching from safari to the app.
I clicked an email I got saying write a review, it took me to safari. Safari said do you want to open in the app, I said sure. I got to app. It tells me to go to past purchases. It takes me to safari. I find my purchase I’d like to review. It takes me to the app. It makes no sense.
Also, when I go back to look at my saved for later now, my items are there but it doesn’t update any more to tell me if it’s out of stock. I go to add something to my cart from my saved for later thinking I’m about to purchase it, and then in my cart it says out of stock and I’m disappointed.
Update: still having to do everything in a separate web browser. Account settings, purchases, etc --> all open a web browser and nothing is native to the app. I'm not sure why Nordstrom web developers don't read these reviews. Nordstrom is better than this.
Newest version of the app still prompts to open a web page to access whenever you try and access your account information, rewards, purchases, etc. Why is this still an issue? The older version of this app didn't have these problems. This app doesn't not match the standards of Nordstrom. Nordstrom is top notch with customer service yet this app is its polar opposite. Please fix it!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nordstrom, Inc.
- © Nordstrom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.