Enjoy safe and private Internet access with the world’s most advanced VPN.
With NordVPN app for iPhone and iPad you can privately surf the Web and secure your Wi-Fi connections against various cyber threats. Sign up for your free trial now.
Read on for more!
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Open the app and pick one of our 5000+ remote servers that are located in 60 countries.
STAY SECURE NO MATTER WHAT
With the NordVPN app on, all your Internet traffic is strongly encrypted and extremely difficult to decipher. What is more - we don’t keep any logs of your activity.
JUST TAP AND RUN
Click the activation button to turn your protection on and off. To select a server, simply click on the map or browse the country list.
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE
Still not sure? NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial on all subscription plans, so you have nothing to lose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FEATURES:
- Unlimited VPN traffic
- Friendly 24/7 support
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Connect up to 6 devices under one account
- Military-grade encryption protocols (IKEv2/IPsec)
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for free now.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a subscription to get started. You can choose from three subscription plans: $11.99/month, $53.99/6 months and $83.99/12 months.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
* NordVPN + older iOS versions = our app just can't even. We fixed the equation, so now the result is smooth, crash-free, and friendly to older iOS versions.
* Made some edits in copy so that nothing gets lost in translation.
* By the way, did you know that we offer more than 5000 servers?
Ratings and Reviews
Some days (like today) it disconnects frequently, which disconnects my internet. It’s very annoying. I’ve tried switching servers, but that doesn’t seem to help.
I recently joined NORDVPN and am a bit of a beginner to VPNs and rely on them for help . So far they have been very responsive and helpful. It is great to not have to worry about your transactions being hacked when you are at an airport or hotel.
Terrible customer service
I used them for nearly a year. Then out of the blue it stops working. Somehow my login was no longer linked to my iTunes payments, despite using the exact same login and email the entire time. First time they “extended” my service, then it stopped again. Second time it happened they “extended” through the current iTunes receipt, but would not provide any information on how to join my payments from iTunes back to my login.
On the tech side, it’s a mediocre service. It has decent web security but I’ve found glaring issues that show you are using a VPN which means some networks or potential hazards can detect this too. Hulu works mostly on Nord when you are outside the US, Netflix will work to whichever Nord setting you locate. Amazon prime video will not work at all, while running Nord.
There are no options for testing or security as you would find on other VPN servers. Not sure why it’s been so highly rated on tech forums, unless they paid for placement? Not worth it in my opinion. I’ll find another service.
- TEFINKOM & CO S.A
- 134.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tefinkom & CO S.A
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1 Year $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.