Nori app is a smart app to quickly create photo strips.
- Simply drag and drop images to Nori app.
- Create Photostrips directly from Finder. Right click on selected images -> Services -> Create Photostrip.
- Horizontal and vertical layout.
- Change background color.
- Change spacing between images.
- Reorder images just by dragging.
- Remove image from the strip.
- Drag and drop more images to add to the strip.
- Save button in toolbar
- Change the order of the images in vertical direction. First image on top now.
- Remember the last setting (resize mode, background color, spacing, and layout direction).
- Change the menu item key. Create photo strips from Finder by selecting "NORI: Create Photostrips" from right-click menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Day Ever
This app just made me the happiest person. I make a lot of photostrips with uncropped horizontal and vertical photos. It takes me HOURS in Photoshop. I’ve been looking for an app or shortcut like this forever. I’ve done tons and tons of google searches and nothing has ever turned up. I stumbled by this completely by accident. What used to take me ages now takes me five minutes! Totally worth the 5 bucks. I am a very happy person!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.