Explore Normandy American Cemetery, where 9,387 Americans are buried in the hallowed grounds overlooking Omaha Beach. On June 6, 1944, D-Day, Allied forces changed the course of history with the successful invasion of France that marks the beginning of the end of World War II in Europe. With this official Normandy American Cemetery app as your personal tour guide, you can learn the stories of the Americans buried here, explore the cemetery, understand the U.S. military’s role in World War II, and much more. Use the app at the cemetery, or an ocean away. You don’t have to be in France to learn about this iconic World War II site.
-Minor content changes to cemetery information
-Bug fixes and improvements
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- 156.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Created by American Battle Monuments Commission
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.