NC12 North Carolina General Statutes (2012 edition)
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The General Statutes for the State of North Carolina in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPad/iPod interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in North Carolina law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.6
- Update to NC12
- Update statues to reflect changes made in the 2011 legislative session through 1/5/2012, ending with SL 2012-1
- bug fixes
Note: This update may clear your favorites.
Attorney in NC
The update has made this app unusable. Huge sections are missing including the rules of civil procedure, rules of evidence, and 50B. I have sent e-mails and not received a response. Not worth buying until its fixed.
What a mess!! My true rating is negative 1000 stars!
This app was perfect before the update!! Chapter 1A is missing altogether. No more rules of civil procedure??? FIX THIS NOW!!!!!
Useless for criminal work and trial attorneys
This app does not contain 15A (criminal procedure) or 8C (evidence code), and is therefore totally inadequate for any trial attorney and any criminal law practitioner. Unbelievably poorly designed.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 13, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.