Norton Identity Safe – Secure password manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience password freedom with Norton Identity Safe. It lets you securely manage your passwords and access your favorite sites faster. Designed to be easier than ever to use, Norton Identity Safe for iPhone and iPad saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices. And with a new built-in password generator, you can create secure, unique passwords for all your accounts right within the app. Save addresses and wallet information like credit cards and bank accounts, so you can quickly fill out online forms for faster checkout when shopping. You can even store secure notes, like frequent flyer numbers, so you always have your important information at your fingertips. Convenient PIN-based access lets you can open your Vault faster from your iPhone or iPad.
• IOS 9 Support
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your iPhone or iPad
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: This app is available in English only. Existing Identity Safe users will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from an iPhone or iPad. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
What's New in Version 4.4.11
What’s new in 4.4.11:
- Fix for crash that is seen occasionally during vault login
If you have feedback on anything we can improve for you in the upcoming updates, please write to us at IDSafeTesting@symantec.com
Among the most useful of apps to encourage use of complex passwords!
I've found Norton Identity Safe to be a timesaver, without the risks that accompany having simple or the same password for everything. A couple of prospective improvements could've introduced.
1. Cross-platform look, feel and functionality, starting with the Password Generator. ALL Norton Identity Safe versions, including Windows, should provide a complex password generator.
2. Integrate Identity Safe with all browsers, starting with Microsoft Edge, and enhance the ability to "inject" the generated password into new secure URL registration pages to minimize the potential for mistakes introduced in typing/pasting the PW into the site's registration.
3. Require authenticated user to enter 2nd factor authenticated as a cross check to the URL, User ID and new PW to minimize potential for an 'intruder' to hijack and alter inputs.
Norton ID safe
I love being able to look up my passwords and to log into my accounts in a secure environment, especially when traveling and using public wifi.
I've been using NIS for a log time now on laptop, and it has proven to be secure, fast and really helpful. I'm glad to continue to have those benefits on my Ipad as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 4.4.11
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Symantec
- © 2016 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.