Norton Privacy Manager helps you manage, control and keep private the information you share online. Create online accounts with Sudo virtual profiles including email and phone numbers* browse online without exposing your personal information.
Gain greater peace of mind-worry less about hacked credit cards and data breaches with the features of Norton Privacy Manager:
• Private in-app browser for secure and private web browsing, including Ad blocker, Tracker blocker
• Anonymous search engine for private searches
• Password Manager to create and manage the passwords to all your online accounts
With the Norton Privacy Manager Premium***, you receive 2 Private Phone Numbers and Private Messaging with up to 300 minutes and 500 messages out-of-app and unlimited for both in-app for calls and messages to the US and Canada.
Working together, virtual profiles, password manager and secure web browsing make Norton Privacy Manager the ultimate app to help you manage all of your online accounts.
► HELP SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH YOUR OWN VIRTUAL PROFILE
Help safeguard your personal information, online activity, and identity from cybercriminals and companies when communicating or browsing online with your own “Sudo” – a virtual profile. Assign a virtual profile, phone number, email, and password to your favorite apps and online accounts.
► KEEP SEARCH HISTORY PRIVATE AND HELP PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN BROWSING
Browse the web using the app with Norton Privacy Manager’s built-in VPN. It is a browser that does not track data about the websites you visit, your searches and search history, which help prevent targeted ads and third-party sites from tracking and targeting with annoying ads.
► PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS WITH EMAIL, TEXT, AND PHONE CALLS*
When using your Norton Privacy Manager phone numbers to make calls or send SMS text messages in the Premium version, conversations are personal and confidential. Have a conversation without giving your real phone number. App-to-App communications are end-to-end encrypted.
► PASSWORD AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Help protect all your passwords in a digital vault. Have your passwords at your fingertips when you browse, shop, and register for accounts online. Easily organize and manage your virtual private profiles with Password Manager.
Since 2008, Norton Labs has allowed us to foster a dialogue with technology enthusiasts and early adopters around new innovative products and services we bring to the market.
We invite all forms of feedback to help us create and improve online privacy solutions for digital citizens today and tomorrow.
* Requires premium subscription. 2 phone numbers with up to 300 minutes and 500 messages per month out-of-app and unlimited for both per month in-app, to US and Canada destinations.
• Norton Privacy Manager Subscription: Help manage and control your online privacy. Download the app for free.
• 1 month trial of premium requires activation of $49.99 annual subscription or $4.99 monthly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless canceled. Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Annual subscription is for multiple devices, up to quantity 5.
Minor bug fixes and new icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Very useful!
It all goes to spam!
All the emails I send go to the spam folder so the app is useless
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Unmarking a message in spam will move it to your inbox. We will incorporate your feedback and hope you enjoy the other benefits of Norton Privacy Manager.
I got norton vpn from apple Store abd the VPN was not Norton, it eas named (Surfeasy VPN) and they got onto my linked on account.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for trying our Norton Privacy Manager App and Symantec Corporation has acquired SurfEasy and the Consumer VPN services are offered by Surfeasy. Please feel free to send us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org in future for more details about other issues.
- 192.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Symantec Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $4.99
- Premium Annual Subscription $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.