Norton WiFi Privacy VPN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Norton™ WiFi Privacy turns any public hotspot into a secure WiFi network and VPN with bank-grade data encryption to keep your information safe from hackers.
Hackers and thieves can easily eavesdrop on public WiFi hotspots and open wireless networks, watching what you do online and stealing your valuable information. With WiFi Privacy, Norton’s best VPN and wireless network security app, you’ll get an industry leading secure VPN with bank-grade data encryption so that your most sensitive information going in and out of your smartphone or tablet is protected.
### Start your 30 day trial* to protect your WiFi connections now!
### *30 day trial requires activation of $29.99 annual subscription. Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment. More details below.
Norton WiFi Privacy will automatically encrypt your WiFi connection when you use your smartphone or tablet on any public hotspot or unsecured WiFi network. Norton WiFi Privacy is a secure VPN from the most trusted name in online security.
Now you can pay a bill from the airport or check personal email at the café without worrying about cybercriminals stealing your passwords or monitoring your online activity. And since your physical location is hidden from view, you’ll be able to access your apps and services remotely just like you are at home. Get Norton WiFi Privacy and go online in public, privately.
• WiFi encryption: Bank-grade WiFi security encryption means secure browsing, even on public WiFi hotspots, and unsecured networks.
• Secure and Anonymous Browsing: Browse the web anonymously and avoid being tracked online. Your physical location and most sensitive information like passwords and credit card numbers are protected while surfing public WiFi hotspots.
• International VPN Network: Surf the web you love without any restrictions. We have secure VPN server locations all over the world, so you can access the internet just like you are at home.
• Ad Tracking Removal: Every time you see an ad, your online activity is being tracked. Norton WiFi Privacy blocks ad trackers by intercepting cookies and removing your identifying information. Websites will no longer be able to track you to deliver annoying ads.
• We’ve got you covered: Norton WiFi Privacy is a no-log secure VPN that will encrypt data without tracking or storing your online activity. As with all Norton services, enjoy world-class support, free as part of your Norton WiFi Privacy subscription.
• Norton WiFi Privacy Subscription: Provides secure connectivity for your mobile device.
• 30 Day trial requires activation of annual subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless cancelled. Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Annual subscription is for one device only.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://www.norton.com/wifi_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: http://us.norton.com/wi-fi-privacy
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Minor code enhancements
Screen rotation for iPad not there
I have this app on all my wifi devices and really like the simple install and that it is easy to turn off it conflicts with certain data rates, networks or servers.
However, I found it annoying that for my iPad with a keyboard, that the screens don't rotate in the iPad landscape orientation. Should be easy to fix, yes?
Otherwise I like the app very much and if you are already a Norton 360 user, the added service for the year is peanuts.
The children complaining about the service aren't serious about VPNs, not tech savvy, don't read, and are perhaps even trying to abuse it for trolling and other unsavory activities. Norton is an established and trustworthy brand with years of experience with internet security. So you guys can just bite it.
Had to contact Apple through Support to cancel
As others have said, a misleading ad caused me to download & then I didn't know how to cancel. Here's what you do: Go to Settings/ITunes and App Store. Click on your Apple ID. Click View Apple ID. You'll need to then sign in. After signing in, scroll down and click on Subscriptions. Select Norton Wifi Privacy VPN, and then click the red Cancel link. You may need to enter your sign-in password one more time. Ta Da - you will be told that your subscription is cancelled.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Symantec
- © 2017 Symantec Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Subscription with free trial for one device$29.99
- Yearly Plan$29.99
- Subscription for one device$29.99