Waitlist Me is a waitlist management application for restaurants and other businesses that uses text and phone call notifications to alert customers when it is their turn. Say good bye to paper waitlists and clunky buzzer systems. Waitlist Me is the easiest and most effective way to manage a waitlist and reservations. Raise your level of customer service, make customers happier, and improve your business results.
- Add, remove and check off customers quickly and easily
- Simple display of each customer's information and status
- SMS and phone call notifications
- Integrated future and same day reservations
- Table and resource assignment and management
- Customizable notifications and public waitlist page
- Powerful analytics and downloadable reports
- Self check-in kiosk mode
- Multi-device synching
- Effective queue management
- Multi-place and multi-user management
- Several new customization options for the main waitlist view
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wait time quotes need adjustments
Have been playing with the app so far and testing it out. I want to test it to use for my optometry business. I noticed the options for the wait time quote is 5 min, last time, and off. I would love if wait time quotes is in the “off” position that the text sent out would just say that you have been added on the waitlist. Right now when you say off, it’ll say estimated wait time is 0, which makes everyone that adds themselves to the waitlist think they are up soon. Fix that and I can see 5 stars happening. Can’t wait to try this at the office.
Great for my tourism business!
I manage a tourism business that takes reservations for kayak tours and walk ups for kayak and SUP rentals. This app has been awesome for managing the long line of people waiting for their turn on the water! Customer support is always quick to answer emails as well.
This app has a lot of great features. I use it in my barbershop and the only real drawback is the wait times. I wish I could turn that option off completely. Our customers sign themselves in so being able to turn the estimated wait time off would be great
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.