Notable - Contact Notes Made Easy
By David Keegan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notable is a great way to get organized, and the best way to keep notes about the important people and places in your life.
With Notable's powerful tagging system it's never been easier to keep track of where you met someone, your favorite dish at a restaurant, or shared hobbies.
Notable saves the notes you enter to the system address book on your iPad or iPhone. This means notes will automatically sync with iCloud and your notes will never be lost even if you stop using Notable.
• Search names and notes to quickly find what you're looking for
• Large text area for easy viewing and editing of notes
• Adjustable text size and font
• Notes are saved to your system address book
• Notes sync to your other devices via iCloud
• Profile images for Contacts
• Contacts are sorted the same as in the native Contacts app
• Organize with tags
• Add & delete contacts
• View & edit full contacts
• Print & email contact notes
• Launch Google Maps with the contact's address
• Send a tweet to the contact
• Copy the contact note to the clipboard
Notable has been fine tuned for viewing and editing contact notes. The main table view has all the search features you'd expect to quickly find the contact you're looking for. In addition to the contact's name their profile image and abbreviated note are also displayed.
Because Notable is geared around text input there are settings to choose the font size, and several fonts to choose from.
In addition to being the best app for editing contact notes Notable also allows you to create contacts right in the app and also view the entire contact card. You can even send text messages, Facetime, and other actions right from this full contact view.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed a crash at startup in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with the actions like Email, Text Message, Google Maps and others.
Be warned that this app doesn't just import your contacts from you phone. It is actively using the same data. I accidentally deleted a bunch of my personal contacts before realizing this. I wanted to use this app to keep track of conversations I'd had with my business contacts. I started deleting personal contacts, so I'd only have business contacts in this app...pretty sure I backed up my phone this week, so it won't be a big problem, but it would have been nice to have a warning.
I use it every day!
Does exactly what it says it'll do. I use it to make sure I have the conversations that are important to me. Thank you, developer!
Just what I needed
Simplifies storing contact info. Slightly buggy highlighting but not a huge problem. Wish it had autocompletion of existing tags to help with slight tagging variations.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: David Keegan
- © David Keegan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases