Notabli - Private Baby Book and Kid Journal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create a beautiful archive of your kids' best moments and share them only with the people who matter most.
Invite family and friends to easily keep up with your kids via email, on the web, or by using the Notabli iOS app (works great on iPad too).
• Five moment types: photos, quotes, videos, audio, and notes.
• [NEW!] Private moments, visible only to you and other parent.
• [NEW!] Choose photos & videos directly from Instagram.
• Selectively share moments to Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.
• Family and friends can keep up via email, web, or iOS app.
• Keep up with your friends' kids.
• Export your kids moments at any time.
We're happy to help you get started or along the way: email@example.com
"Wow wow wow!! I have been searching for exactly this app, and finally found it...Notabli!! All of my photos, videos and stories of my baby have been saved in a spiderweb of a blog, twitter, emails, iPhoto, and a very few photos I've actually had printed. No baby book no central gathering spot, I was starting to have anxiety that over the years I would lose so much. I am so, so happy to finally have it all in one place, in such a beautiful format and design. I'm in love. Thank you!!!!" - EmilySanFran
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Bug fixes, including for a situation where some parents could not see the add moment button (yikes!) until after force-quitting app.
New in previous 2.0 release:
Am all new design along with a bunch of improvements we think you'll love:
• Private moments (only visible to you and other parent)
• Edit moments after posting
• New audio recorder (pause, record more, trim)
• Choose photos & videos directly from Instagram
• Filter main feed by Most Recent, Your Kids (chronological), or your Favorite's list
• Streamlined video/photo picker: swipe through moments to choose which is best, with option to edit
• Auto-location tagging saves town/city where moment happened, with option to specify specific place
• Invite family & friends via text message and email, in addition to choosing from your contacts
• Suggested Connections help you find people you know
This is going to be an amazing tool for me and my children
This has the potential to be an incredible app - even surpassing "Day One". The developers have been very responsive and I look forward to a few items being optional instead of required in the next few updates to this app. It will get my 5th star then!
This is a powerful journaling tool for those with multiple children and was exactly what I was looking for.