By Andreas Garzotto GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This simple but useful App calculates marks on the basis of obtained scores.
It is ideal for teachers who work within the Swiss Educational System, where marks from 1 to 6 are used with a maximum score yielding a mark of 6.
It is also useful for pupils and students who want to verify a mark.
Simply enter the maximum score, and the App displays the marks for all possible scores.
The class average is automatically calculated by tapping each score once for each work.
By tapping the "-" and "+" buttons, the average is easily adjusted and the new marks become apparent immediately.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Support for iPhone 5 & 6
* Configurable minimal, sufficient and maximum mark (App settings)
* Configurable sufficient score (App settings)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Andreas Garzotto GmbH
- © 2010-2014, Andreas Garzotto GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.