By Hubapps.com LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the #1 ranked revolution in the App Store for Productivity. Why?
Because you can create projects with unlimited Notes, Drawings, Task lists, Web browsers, Maps, and Calculators. Each document is fully-featured, not watered-down mini-snippets, yet they work together fluidly in a way that makes you more productive. All in a straightforward thumbnail-driven interface.
Note Hub is a unique approach to creativity on the iPad. Whereas some apps do one thing very well, and others do lots of things in a document but not with all the functionality you need, the innovative architecture of Note Hub affords it an unchallenged position where there is little tradeoff between flexibility and effectiveness.
- Create SIX types of documents: Text Note, Drawing Canvas, Map, Calculator, Tasks, Browser
- Group your documents in projects. Archive old projects to unclutter your workspace. Search documents in a project
- Full undo/redo support for all editing actions and robust saving - no lost data
- All documents can be saved to be edited as a drawing document
- View documents as an organized grid or in "layout mode" where you can move and resize thumbnails to better suit your tastes
- Beautiful interface including wood elements, animated page opening, understated drop shadows and text colors, and other subtle experience factors you'll notice along the way.
- Full width in landscape for a huge viewing/editing space.
Note text documents
- Touch to edit, pinch to change font size
- No confusing elements, buttons, or gestures helps you focus on the task at hand.
- Complete Standard web navigation
- Autocompletes your urls (just type "cnn" for example and we'll add the .com)
- Google search field
- Saves last page visited
Drawing canvas documents
- Draw from a selection of color/thickness/transparency styles.
- Intuitive "style designer" lets you create and save your own combinations of colors etc. No losing a past style!
- Eraser with variable thickness is easy to use
- Add editable text notes to any canvas
- Full map implementation including road/satellite/hybrid display and "Show/hide my location"
- Drop pins on the map (and move existing pins). Give pins names and notes
- "Journal" mode lets you see all your pins as entries in a table
- "Document as a calculator" instead of huge buttons with small ticker tape
- Give any output any arbitrary name and it becomes a defined variable you can reference in other entries
- Fantastic custom keyboard helps with navigation, calculations, and includes several common functions
- Create tasks. Set name, Importance, Due date
- Sorting including an innovative, unique "Priority" sort which automatically ranks your tasks based on both due date and importance
- Color coded due dates
Sharing pack In-App purchase
- Email individual files
- Email a complete project
- Save a file to your photo library
- Publish to Posterous
- Publish to Dropbox
What's New in Version 2.43
iOS 5 fixes. Addressed data incompatibility for older libraries.
Great Concept, Poor Execution
This app has a lot of good ideas, but it is clunky, doesn't work well, and needs a lot of improvement. As an example, I love how easy it is to add text to the canvas, but I dislike not being able to draw on a notes document. Also, when I draw on the canvas, the algorithm doesn't take in enough points, so signing my documents is not possible because it can't capture my drawing fast enough. Nice try guys, but I will stick with Notability, iAnnotate, Grafio and other more established programs that do the job well the first time.
Nice App for Projects
This is one of those Apps that I read about, downloaded and didn't do much with it.
This is actually pretty interesting as it allows you to keep files togehter in project folders. You can include browser clips, use a calculator with the history shown, canvas for drawing, map area, note taking (text only) and tasks.
You have the options to email, save to your photo library, publish to Posterous and/or Dropbox.
Might start using more often.
Unfortunately on of the most important features is useless
The drawing/note feature is unusable. The lines are jagged and choppy beyond recognition. There are strange peaks on curves that look a little like someone stabbed their finger through the edge, it is really horrible!
So instead of a circle you end up with something that looks like a short-leg star if that makes any sense or maybe a deflating beach all....