Learn your piano notes in less than 30 days with daily drills! Start with Landmark Notes, the first few groupings of notes that teachers often introduce to beginning students before gradually teaching other notes. Note Quest hears you play through your device's microphone!
"Note Quest... sets up students to not only improve their note-reading, but to improve their sight-reading skills as well! Highly recommend!" - Jennifer Foxx, Music Educator Resources
Upgrade to Pro to unlock a lot more piano learning power! Get two-note intervals plus a larger range of notes in levels 1-5. This versatile app boasts a clean, minimalist design, suitable for all ages and learning types and needs. Note Quest responds to you play at your piano, unlike your old paper flash cards where no one's checking for accuracy. Away from home? Virtual Piano goes anywhere you go! No more excuses.
SIMPLE AND FUN
- Practice note and interval recognition, even without a teacher present
- Great for all ages and learning types, child and adult friendly!
- Point Counter tracks how you're doing in real time
- Achieve up to 3 stars per round. Points show how many screens you passed.
- Stats Page shows each user their progress. Simply swipe to email to your teacher or parent, or delete for a second chance to improve your top scores.
PROVEN LEARNING METHODS
- Designed & developed by a piano educator with a pedagogy focus
- App does not replace a teacher, but is a valuable learning aid
- Interval recognition, the KEY to bridging the gap between single note recognition and effortless sight reading and transposing
- "Hint" button - Use it to LEARN notes without guessing
- Reinforce EXACT key locations, not any "C" will do!
- Grand Staff on all screens (treble and bass)
VERSATILE VIRTUAL PIANO
- Has keyboard slider (4 octave range)
- Practice while traveling, even without wifi
- Disable timer by tapping on it and play without pressure
* Hack: Just use V-Piano to play your own melodies!
- Sight singing/interval ear training with pure tones
Landmark Notes - Includes 4 groups of drills
Level 1: Middle C and friends (F, C, G)
Level 2: Bass C to Treble C
Level 3: Read two-note intervals
Level 4: Read sharps, flats, naturals (4 octaves)
Level 5: NQ Master - Cumulative mix (4 octaves)
Interval Selector - Customized practice on skips/steps (2nds,3rds)
Experiencing issues? Please email: email@example.com and we will address them ASAP.
*Note: There is a documented inconsistency with Low C (C2) on some pianos, which is being fixed. Works fine on digital instruments.
Bug fixes on note recognition and several new features that you'll love. Stats Page now tracks multiple users on one device! Share scores by email with a simple swipe. Easily change or add users on one device without a login process. Adult users asking for Disable Timer, you got it! Just tap and play without pressure.
Ratings and Reviews
Update is really awesome!
I love this update. It has so many more features than the original and it’s new clean look is so much easier on the eyes. I like being able to decide which intervals I want to practice and of course I can see the hints being great for beginners. You can tell this app was done by an actual piano teacher!
This is a great app for drilling notes and intervals. Many of my students however have learned that you can guess (play many wrong notes before finally hitting the correct note) and still do well f you guess fast enough. It would be great if the app would also keep track of incorrect notes too.
Thanks for the comment. We tried to track misses, but unfortunately the tech on the backend is not yet available. However, missed attempts still add time on the clock, which affects their score.
This is an outstanding app for learning piano. My daughter is taking lessons and her teacher introduced it to us. It’s really helped her to advance leaps and bounds especially with note reading. Highly recommend!
- grace lee
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Glee Music
- In-App Purchases
- Interval Selector + All Levels $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.