By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★Featured in What's Hot in Productivity, Australia, Mexico★
"It’s a nice idea, facilitating a way of collecting anything from quick reminders to cookery recipes, while still keeping a traditional and easy to consult feel." - 148apps.com
Designed just for the iPad, Noteboard turns your iPad into a digital note board as a simple to use notes and todo list organiser. Noteboard lets you quickly create notes and organise them with your fingers.
Each note is stylised as a sticky note on a virtual board with individual spaces for you to organise them in. Navigating between large amounts of board spaces is made easy with the space slider which lets you quickly jump to any board space or just swipe with two fingers!
- Multiple board spaces to store and organise your notes.
- 6 coloured notes to choose from.
- Freely drag your notes and organise them around the board.
- Create UNLIMITED amount of board spaces. (Minimum 2 boards)
- Custom boards - name your boards! (Tap the name of the board on the top bar to change)
- Simple navigation - Use the space slider to quickly jump to any board space.
- Use two fingers to swipe left or right to quickly switch board spaces.
- Supports all orientations.
- Email your notes.
- iPad Retina display ready!
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.5
★ Added Swipe Gesture Support
- Use two fingers to swipe left/right on the board to switch spaces.
This is exactly what I was needing!
Coolest app! I have downloaded some doozies, but this app is the answer to my post-it mess! I love it! Easy to use; behaves in the same manner as post-its! Makes organizing easy. Worth the price! Other apps like this I have tried unnecessarily complicate the process, this one makes it easy!
post it notes app
I love this app - it works exactly like I was hoping it would. However, I use my ipad in the landscape position with my keyboard and everytime I open a noteboard, some of the notes are off the screen. I have to turn the ipad vertical and move the notes to be able to see them. Is there a way to lock their position? Otherwise this is a super app.