Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notebook focuses on simple functionality for creating, sharing, and editing your notes. Notebook 2 now gives you an easy and convenient way to share your notes from anywhere with Dropbox sync — collaborate with friends, keep your notes on all your iOS devices, and even add, edit, and modify them on your Mac and PC.
Notebook 2 now uses "Collections" to help you stay organized. Access your Toodledo notes from the "Toodledo" collection, add as many Dropbox collections as you like (sync with a Dropbox folder), and keep additional notes on your iOS device's collection. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/notebook-collections
- Access your notes quickly
- Organize with multiple notebooks (folders)
- Share notes with all your iOS devices, your Mac, your PC, and your friends in standard text files (.TXT) with Dropbox
- Search and quickly find your notes in any notebook
- Protect your notes from others by setting an app-wide passcode
- Bulleted Lists: Create simple lists using a dash, bullet, number, or letter
- Data Detection: Automatic links for phone numbers, websites, email addresses, and calendar events
- Fonts: Display notes using a wide variety of fonts and sizes
- Todo Support: Export notes as tasks into Appigo Todo (http://www.appigo.com/)
- Toodledo.com notes synchronization
CONNECT WITH APPIGO
We appreciate your positive reviews of Notebook on the App Store! Unfortunately, there is not a way for us to respond to problem reports directly in a review. If you need specific help or want to just say "Hi", please get in contact with us with one of the options below:
- Support: http://support.appigo.com/
- Blog: http://www.appigo.com/blog
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appigo
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/appigo
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Fixed an issue where the keyboard could hide the words you would type at the very bottom of a note.
awesome notes app
This application has been updated recently and they really did a great job.
Best note app ever. You can even do private notes. I can sync it to Dropbox and toodledoo. This is the best notes app hands down. They really did a great job. I just started to use the dropbox syncing and is great. You can do private notes too.
I have been using this for years and works perfectly. Syncing with toodledo on computer is great as u can view notes in any browser and edit the notes and it syncs perfectly with iPhone.
The search feature within this program is amazing to find your notes. Trust me this is the best notes program period.
It's nice to have. Notes on the iPhone and I like how big the font size is. If you like to see big don't sizes like me as you can customize the font size this app is definitely for you.
By the way I emailed them last night for some customer support, and they responded back to me the next morning and solved my issue. I too had to create a new tootledo Folder on my iPhone and then my syncing started working again, but it wasn't a problem because I added all my notes on the Toodledo website.
Here's a tip I did To contact their customer support if you have an issue with the application. Just tap on settings and then tap on information, Then tap on diagnostics, and go all the way down to the bottom And then tap on Email diagnostic report.
I've been using this app for several years on an iPad and now an iPad Pro. I have had no problems with it ever. It backs up to the cloud perfectly and went to my new iPad Pro with no problems and saving all my data.
Staring To Fail Me
I have used this app for years and have loved it. But lately I am liking it less and less. My text size shrunk from 25 pt to 12 pt and now when I try to change the point size it shuts the app down. Only parts of my notebook saves to Dropbox. And a lot of my notes are disappearing.
What is up with my notebook?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: cgBits LLC (UT)
- © 2008-2012 cgBits LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.