By Learn Brigade
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Study smarter whenever you have a few minutes with 5 powerful study algorithms as we track your progress automatically
• Study faster in our distraction free app designed to get you directly to the task at hand
• Study easier with our simple but powerful functionality with the ability to carry around thousands of cards in your pocket
One of the most powerful and popular tools for studying has always been index cards otherwise known as flash cards or note cards. Notecards is an application to help you study through the use of virtual flash cards. We let you study your way, while enhancing your experience with the power of the digital world.
While you are studying, Notecards tracks how well you do and you can easily find what cards you are worst and best at. We use those statistics to create 5 powerful and configurable study algorithms:
1. Sequential: Cards are studied in a fixed order
2. Shuffle: Cards are shuffled in a random order
3. Divide and Conquer: Cards are divided into smaller groups. Once you have mastered a group, move on to the next group.
4. Start Small: Start out with a small number of cards. Once that group has been mastered, add more cards to the group until you are studying all the cards
5. Practice Worst: Practice all your worst cards until you master them
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Fixed crash when studying a single card and made start studying options clearer.
Does just about everything I need it to. Saves me a lot of paper that's for sure! You can make multiple stacks, seems almost limitless (we'll see, I'm using them for German Vocab!). No freezing or crashing yet!
My biggest beef is with their swipe left/right for right/wrong option mixing with simply turning the card over. There have been numerous times I'm looking at a card, tap it to turn it over, and it swipes off either as "correct," or "wrong." Kind of ruins initial statistical stuff.
I suppose a fix would be that it should be less sensitive or you can't swipe the card away until you turn it over.
I was having a hard time trying to study my work without the traditional note cards. I had a bright idea to search in the Apple Store and BAM!!!! this has definitely helped change my study ethic and also. Helps me actually learn the information. I use the short deck option that will add more cards once you master the amount of cards they give you. I loveeee it!!!!
AMAZING App! So much better than expected!
Not only does it help you study by using the notecards but this app also gives you your score on how many you got correct and incorrect, you can choose many ways to arrange your notecards and study them, etc. I wasn't expecting it to be THIS good! Really helps me study!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Learn Brigade, LLC
- © 2013 Learn Brigade, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Unlimited Cards$1.99