By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. Our Mac app can show in the Dock or the menu bar, it has a compact window, and you can open it with a keyboard shortcut. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Search your notes quickly
• Restore recently deleted notes
• Dynamic text matches your settings
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
What's New in Version 2.7
• All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Notefile on all your devices to continue syncing—Notefile 2.7 for iOS or Mac. Older versions won't be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
• Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
• Fixed a bug where a note longer than the screen might get cut off on certain versions of iOS.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
Minimalism at its finest
I have 1000s of notes and take roughly 10 a day. The app is amazingly responsible, quick to navigate, and overall in my top five of favorite applications.
I do have to say that sometimes I'd love the ability to throw a photo in there, or give a note a tag, but I wouldn't want to spoil its simplicity - so I'm conflicted there.
Either way, buy this app, it could just change your life :).
Really love this little app. So very simple yet so powerful!
I use it to just write down little tid bits I need to remember.
I also use it to make lists for the grocery store.
I have several different "folders" that each have there own important info in them.
I must say, for such a "simple" app- I use it almost daily! I have tons of other note taking apps but this is one of my favorites for simple things.
It's also neat that you can add an icon by the title... Makes it a little more fun.
Thank you for such a useful app!
Fix it please
No longer responds properly re landscape vs portrait orientation. iPad Air 2,running iOS 9.0.2.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2011-2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.