By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The best app for simple notes” — Tap! Magazine
"a simple, yet seamless syncing experience between all of your Apple devices in a familiar interface" — MacStories
“a wonderfully purist iOS and Mac note taking experience” — The Next Web
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync. Our Mac app can show in your Dock or your menu bar, and it’s a compact window that stays out of the way. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes via AirDrop, email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Keyboard shortcuts for Bluetooth keyboards in iOS 7. ⌘N: add a new note. ⌘F: search. ⌘↩: Save and close the current note. ⎋: close the settings or cancel search.
• You can now type a space in the search field to show everything.
• Updated to the latest TextExpander SDK, with various bug fixes.
• Fixed a bug where you could not turn off TextExpander support if you had deleted the TextExpander app.
I've used this app as my Mac & iPhone go-between for well over a year now. Simple, quick, speedy search, always reliable.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2011-2014 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.