By Junecloud LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
• The "split view" mode now does a better job of focusing on the text area when it's appropriate (like when a note is clicked on or the return key is pressed).
• Improvements for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out. Also fixed a significant inefficiency that would happen if both Deliveries and Notefile were logged into Junecloud at the same time.
Clean and functional: highly recommended!
This is the best notes app I have found so far. I use it to sync quick notes between my laptop and desktop computer. It works flawlessly! The only improvement I would like to see is related to search: when I search for a word, it shows the notes that contain that word, but not where the searched word is contained in each note (some kind of highlight would be really great). Right now what I’m doing is copying the full note (which contains the searched word) to anoter text editor and doing a new search to locate its occurrences...
Nice, Needs A Cleaner Launch
This is a well designed menubar note app. My only gripe with it is that the icon appears briefly in the dock on bootup, as the app is launching. Why? Notefile is the only startup item I have that does this. In my view, it indicates a lack of thoroughness in the coding. No reason for any “dockless” menubar app to flash in the dock. Developer: Fix this, and the rating will reflect the attention to detail.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 22, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2012-2014 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor