By Junecloud LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
What's New in Version 2.7
• All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Notefile on all your devices to continue syncing—Notefile 2.7 for iOS or Mac. Older versions won't be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
• Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
Favorite & Most Used App
I picked up Notefile over two years ago and it quickly became my favorite and most used app. I have it on my iPhone, iPad (in the dock) and MacBook (Assign to All Desktops). After two plus years it’s still my favorite and most used app.
The interface is dead simple so it's easy to add notes quickly. iCloud sync is seamless and near instantaneous. No tags or folders, but the search function makes it easy to find the notes I'm looking for.
Had a minor glitch when I upgraded to Yosemite, and Junecloud tech support was outstanding - gave me a quick & easy fix & I was back in business.
I’ve been using this app for several years; although it hasn’t been updated in a while, this is still works great. I use it in the menubar, to jot down quick notes/thoughts related to things I’m working on — quick and easy (and much faster than dealing with Notes or similar note-taking apps with a larger footprint. I also have the iOS apps, and sync works great. If there’s something I’d like to see in an update: the ability to pin notes to the top of the list, as well as a dark mode. Otherwise, this is one of my most-used apps: for work and personal use. Here’s hoping the developer will continue to support this app! There is no replacement for this one in terms of simplicity and aesthetics (and I’ve tried almost all the usual suspects in MAS and outside of MAS).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2012-2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor