NoteMaster - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.4
• Fixes problems entering some types of passwords for locked categories
Does what I need.
I am very happy with this app. I can't think of any features I need that I would add. Recently had a problem where the latest update froze the program when I attempted to open the password folder. I sent an email to support and the next day a new update was released that fixed the problem. Looks like they are attentive to problems and fixing them now instead of later. Thank you!
I love this app. I love how it can be synced to dropbox or Google drive. I would like to be able to swipe between notes without having to press the back button and going to the next one. I'm using the app as a notebook with all related pages, rather than a bunch of unrelated notes. So it would be very useful to swipe back and forth to "turn the page" so to speak.
Still a Good Note App
I'm still a dedicated user of this app but I'm being wooed away by Evernote because it's so easy to share things to Evernote from Safari and other apps. Unless I'm missing an option that I don't have enabled, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. It would greatly increase the functionality of this app to have it integrate with iOS the way Evernote does.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.