NoteMaster - Amazing notes made easy
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.1.2
Fixed crash when deleting a list
One of my Essential apps that I use every day
This app is an awesome replacement for the native notes app. You can customize almost every aspect of your notes. The best parts for me are being able to separate notes into categories, password protection for selected categories, seamless integration of notes with photos, lists, drawings, etc. Syncing works perfectly between my iPhone and iPad and is fast and reliable using dropbox (which is free). The only improvement that I would suggest at this point would be to add another layer of categories, so that I could have 4 sub-categories for 'Work' or 3 sub-categories for 'Lawn Project'. I will still give it 5 stars until that happens because everything else works great!!
Notemaster has been on my iOS device for eons. Back when I was but a wee teenager, I had it on my iPod Touch. I'm 24 now; that's some years.
It's kept up well. I love the versatility, the visual options, it has a great interface, and whether I have online/data access or not, I've got my notes with me. I can categorize them or let them run wild, and reorganizing them is a snap. It's a wonderful program.
Off the top of my head, the only thing I wish it had were the option to sync with Evernote. As it stands, I guess I'll just have to do that manually.
Replaced iOS notes app
I like the app. It syncs very well. I have MS Word so I can start something in Notemaster and finish it in Word. About the only issues I have are the need for better templates, access to all iOS fonts (or at least more of them), and the ability for bold, italics, and underline (Thus, I docked a star) if those changes won't affect the syncing. I don't need full functioning Word. Again, I only use it for notes and preliminary stages of a document. Overall, I'm impressed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2014 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.