NoteMaster for iPad - Amazing notes made easy
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2
Google Drive syncing improvements:
• There is a brand new login mechanism for logging into Google Drive, which means you'll have to log into Google Drive one more time the first time you run the app after the update.
• The new login no longer requires the "Allow less secure apps" setting on your Google account.
• The new login no longer requires an app-specific password for users 2-factor authentication. You can now log in using 2-factor authentication directly from the app.
I like this app, though it hasn't completely replaced the generic notes app for me yet. I like the ability to group notes into folders. I also like the ability to insert images--so for example I can insert an image of a beer label I like, and include tasting notes. I also like that (like the generic notes app), my notes sync across my devices (via Dropbox). (With the desktop, the notes are accessed via Microsoft Word.) Once I get more in the habit of using this app, it may replace the generic notes app for me.
Unreliable - crashes while syncing
Update - I don't know how they fixed it, but it synchronizes again, and I'm a happy customer again!
Previously I had written:
I used to like this app. All of a sudden it always crashes while attempting to sync. If set to the default 'sync automatically' in background, app will crash while I am entering a note, meaning I will lose my input.
So, I turned off auto sync. Guess what? Next time I chose manual sync I discovered it wanted to duplicate all 1800+ of my notes!
I'm very disappointed in this app right now. They only way to use this app is either turn off auto sync (a bad option!) or to keep it out of WIFI range to avoid it crashing. Either way my notes will not be backed up.
Perhaps it works better when syncing to Dropbox?
Great Notes App, But…
I really like this app, however, it would be perfect if it allowed the built in formatting of underline, italics and bold that even the minimalistic Apple Notes App provides. When I contacted the developer, they told me it wasn't a word processor.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2014 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.