NoteMaster for iPad - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.4
• Fixes problems entering some types of passwords for locked categories
This app is awesome. I write daily and it absolutely serves my needs. One of the most impressive features about this app is, whenever I create an entry from my iPhone, that entry is created on my iPad.
I've had this app for a few years now, I switched to Samsung for a few years, switched back to iPhone and I see the developer or developers have done a great job maintaining the integrity of what makes this app a must have writing/editing app.
My review is real. From the iPhone 4S to the iPhone 6S Plus and iPad mini, and I use this app daily.
Useful notebook app
Things I like about this app: typed notes, can use camera or import image, section tabs for grouping topics, easy sync with Dropbox, files saved to Dropbox are in docx format so they can be imported into Pages on my desktop Mac. So far, solid performance.
iCloud Drive really needed at this point.
Let's Go reviewers, start requesting iCloud Drivesupport (DropBox works great but let's get with the cloud)
Awesome ........ as this app stands now - it's pretty much flawless on both the iPhone n iPad and they are always in sync.
Great app all the way.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.