NoteMaster for iPad - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.1
• Bug fixes for Google Drive syncing
iPad + iPhone = Expensive
This app works well. Syncs with DropBox quickly and automatically which is important to me. In fact, I abandon a different notes app because the syncing was so poor. Interesting in this app that you can change backgrounds, fonts and font sizes but cannot bold, italicize, or underline a word in the document.
My biggest complaint is to use this on an iPhone and iPad, you need to buy two apps (at $4.99 EACH - no discount for buying both). BTW, Putting the iPhone app on the iPad looks horrible.
However, no one twisted my arm to pay $10 for both, and the app works well, so it wouldn't be fair to knock a star or two off because it was expensive.
It's great for taking notes however,
With its slight customization features it certainly feels as if this app should do more. It may not claim to do so but it certainly hints & teases.
Which brings me to a few questions, if you add different types of bulletins, even check boxes you can actually check, why can't you bold, italicize underline or strike-thru? Almost seems like it's been half-as*ed with its features tbh. If you can add photos, why can't you add video? I'm not asking to be able to edit video, it's obviously not a video editing app but atleast let me add a video or audio for that matter. It's a note taking app right? In 2015, us college students use video, audio, photo & traditional text to take notes. What kind of self proclaiming NoteMaster doesn't allow or understand that??
Idk.. I used to love this app a lot but it seems that the dev's have abandoned working the actual project, I guess the revenue made them too comfortable. At $5 a piece, the iPad app being a terrible copy-pasta version of the iPhone app.. smh..
What used to be an actual Note Master is Master no more. Don't call yourself a NoteMaster if all you do is let us do is take notes with text because even apple let us do that.
The most useful app for keeping and organizing my notes
My favorite app for writing. I have Pages and I have MSWord, but this is the one I really like to use. I have my Continuing Ed notes and information from the past 5 years. I also find this the best app for pre-writing my blog before uploading it to the web. Information I'm going to need a year from now, and personal memories to save for my children; it all goes here. It backs up to Dropbox and the file system makes it easy to find later.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.