NoteMaster for iPad - Amazing notes, synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.0.6
• fixes crashes when editing a note containing Emoji characters
• fixes bug with using the camera to insert a photo
I think this is perfect. I'm especially impressed with how it synchronizes throughout all of the devices via DropBox. You see it updating right before your very eyes. Instructions easy to follow. I tend find it more user friendly than Evernote.
The only reason why I don't give a 5 is because at times, it doesn't synchronize as quickly as needed and that your chosen fonts and page designs on the original note do not transfer over. If that is important to you, it must be manually added again. In addition, password notes are not synchronized via Dropbox, either. Embedded pics do, though. It would also help if I can create my own timelines rather than just have the notes in alphabetical or by date of entry.
Don't waste your time with the lite version. It limits the amount of notes you can save...unless you are really disciplined. I'm a note hoarder, so that doesn't work for mr.💖💖💖💖💖💌💌💌
After years of frustration, I switched to this from awesome note.
What a difference! Now all my notes are automatically synced over my Dropbox account, which I really needed. Notes with pictures (such as the barcoded paint can lid of the paints used in various rooms of my house) transferred without problems (via camera roll) and display perfectly.
I hope this app gets TLC, because it could easily be 5 stars.
Missing is a way to cross-organise notes. Adding tags, for example, would do that. Also, on the iPad, there is UI peculiarity where some note is always open and can't be closed. It's very distracting. Another excellent addition would be a quick way to add a handwritten note. Likewise, audio notes can't be added yet either.
This is a very nice, basic notes app that works as advertised, but it's not amazing.
Robust, elegant and most of all stable
My department of a half dozen people have been utilizing this app for more than a year every day for site inspection notes for consulting work. The simple flow of the layout allows for quick updating and data entry, inserting photos and sketching of quick site maps. It exports to a word document which allows us to extract those materials simply from the notes we take into our reports. Best of all it takes just a few clicks to accomplish all of this. No uploading 30 site photos individually unlabeled and uncategorized.
The key thing is this app has never lost data or sync'd improperly in all the daily field use it's seen in our department. Hands down the best note taking app out there.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2013 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All right reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.