NoteMaster - Amazing notes, synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.0.6
• fixes crashes when editing a note containing Emoji characters
• fixes bug with the responsiveness of the "new note" button
Intercal to my business. Needs one small tweak.
I am out on job surveys every day and now have over two years worth of customer photos and information in this program. I especially like how the photos are kept separate from your regular iPhone photos, and also the fact that you can set the photo size to be lower resolution so it doesn't use up so much disk space.
I also love how you can email the entire note with one button, but the way it separates out the notes from the photos is a royal pain. We may have 20 or 30 photos from each job survey and the estimator has to page up and page down constantly trying to figure out which note goes with which photo. Please change this back, or at least give an option in setup, to where the notes are positioned within the photo stream, just like I enter them in the app!
Great App for ToDo Lists, Great Thoughts, etc..
I love Notemaster. It keeps my hectic life organized. It keeps my multiple lists organized and in one place. I keep separate "To Do lists" for" work" and "home". (I stopped linking to calendar, b/c too tired of updating the missed dates, so I just keep lists for "today"," tomorrow", and "later" It also records my random "great thoughts". I have a list for "movies to watch" and "magazine subscriptions exp dates", "paint brand/color for each room", "books to read", "doctor notes", "christmas card lists" . Folders are great way to organize the level of detail I need for each topic. I use dropbox, so I can modify notes on either Desktop computer or iphone..
Wonderful--w/ room for improvement
sometimes apps like this title their functions in strange ways, like 'compose' or 'render' or some such twaddle. Here, it's 'new folder.' delightfully straightforward.
Likewise, the ability to create headers/titles within a document, the photo & billeting features are likewise exceedingly user friendly. For some reason, Evernote has never been as instinctual or effortless to navigate.
Having said that, I would LOVE the option to create folders within folders. Right now, work stuff is one color and home stuff is another, but I can't see all the folders at the same time--to get to another category I have to scroll down & poke around instead of opening a folder of sub-folders. That would be nice.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2013 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.