NoteMaster - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.1
• Bug fixes for Google Drive syncing
Both great and frustrating
What I like:
MS docx base file system
Preconfigured formatting is convenient
What I don't like:
Formatting is too limited. There is ample opportunity to provide more format choices, but they are just not provided. I do not buy the "it's not a word processor argument".
Formatting is frustrating to work with. This requires a bit of explanation. You cannot conveniently convert existing text to a heading or list. Tapping the format options creates a new line which you must paste or type into. I wish it would simply convert the line I am on to the format I select. In working with lists; I have also had some frustrating experiences with trying to end a list. If you create a new line and then select delete list, the entire list is gone with no option to undo. I have lost a lot of work this way. (Grrr).
On the whole this app is pretty good, but the things I don't like almost prevent me from going back to it.
Good app, but expensive to sync
I gave up on a different notes app as syncing with iCloud between my iPhone and iPad was unacceptable. This app uses DropBox (or Google drive) instead. DropBox works well. The app works well, but it does have little quirks that others have pointed out.
My complaint comes with the cost. $4.99 for the iPhone app, and another $4.99 for the iPad version! (Sure, you can use the iPhone app on the iPad, but it looks bad). At the least, the developer should offer a bundle deal to buy both apps at a discount.
Best of best
UPDATE: it's been several months and have I told you lately that. I love you! I still love this app!!!
I've downloaded about 10 apps for a replacement for my phone note app. Hands down best one. Love the color coding, organization, templates, locked folders, synching to my drop box or GD... Totally worth it. Suggestion: "open in" option from iPhones safari and maybe ability to share other ways... Like with other notemaster users.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.