NoteMaster - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Fixes crash when entering a password on a locked category.
Love this App!!!
Hi, i have been using NoteMaster since my iPhone 4s (Oct 2011). I recently got the iPhone 6s, and after i loaded the update, my notes synced back up. I have found the App to be very reliable and user friendly (hence the 5 star rating). I do not find it to be buggy, which is huge for me. Nor do you get annoying constant pop ups. I use it to make shopping checklists, capture various misc notes on all kinda stuff (stores, health, computer, vacation, house, car, family, christmas lists, work, medical, recipes, restaurants, etc). VERY handy. I haven’t tried the iPad version, so i can’t speak for syncing between iPhone and iPad. I wish there was a version to use on my MacBook Pro, but not the end of the world (i guess i can login to the Google Drive and edit notes from there). I do not do fancy stuff with this App like insert Photos into my notes. For a basic user (like me) this App is awesome!! Like i said, been using this since October 2011. I think that says it all.
Almost perfect !
I love the app. What I like is that I get to choose my own paper settings for the notes. For example my favorite is the spiral notebook. Gives it a very classy design. Very nice & clean & helpful to keep myself organized. I use this for organizing songs I like, copying lyrics down, to document places I'd like to travel, and so on.
Some suggestions though. When you're away from the app for sometime, and you open it back up, it had to restart the app and load everything back and it's annoying. I'd like to be able to come back to my notes and come to the last page I was on. Another thing is it would be helpful if there were some function that allowed not just bold but maybe some underlining too. And when you insert a pic, it would be nice if you could just select multiple pictures so that it is a faster process. Because instead I have to click insert pic>choose pic>select pic>and then insert it. Too much clicks. It would be better if you could just click insert pic>select pic>insert pic.
My best note app. Supports web links so i have a folder for web pages Make folders, lists Add photos, diagrams Love all the paper and font choices. Make lists within a note.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.