NoteMaster - Amazing notes synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.2.4
• Fixes problems entering some types of passwords for locked categories
Almost perfect !
I love the app. What I like is that I get to choose my own paper settings for the notes. For example my favorite is the spiral notebook. Gives it a very classy design. Very nice & clean & helpful to keep myself organized. I use this for organizing songs I like, copying lyrics down, to document places I'd like to travel, and so on.
Some suggestions though. When you're away from the app for sometime, and you open it back up, it had to restart the app and load everything back and it's annoying. I'd like to be able to come back to my notes and come to the last page I was on. Another thing is it would be helpful if there were some function that allowed not just bold but maybe some underlining too. And when you insert a pic, it would be nice if you could just select multiple pictures so that it is a faster process. Because instead I have to click insert pic>choose pic>select pic>and then insert it. Too much clicks. It would be better if you could just click insert pic>select pic>insert pic.
UPDATE: so another complaint. I would LOVE if you fixed the whole thing with adding bullet points. Like if I want to go back to as a bullet point, and insert a picture within a list, it won't let me so I have to go to the top of the list and start from scratch. I'd love to be able to skip a line and it have a bullet point. Because sometimes I just want that space but I can't because there's a bullet there. PLEASE fix these issues
Great Alternative, Almost There
I love this app in comparison to the regular notes on The iPhone
As I can categorize things which is so much better than the sticky note system, but I use both regularly. I just think it would be super helpful if we could just underline, italicize, and bold the words. There's plenty of folder organization, you can add lists and headings too, but even the normal notes app lets you distinguish some words, letting me create headings, subtitles and more. Just a few basic features like that would allow many more degrees of flexibility. It would be great if you could consider that. Thanks.
Does what I need.
I am very happy with this app. I can't think of any features I need that I would add. Recently had a problem where the latest update froze the program when I attempted to open the password folder. I sent an email to support and the next day a new update was released that fixed the problem. Looks like they are attentive to problems and fixing them now instead of later. Thank you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2015 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.