Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil! Take creativity further with support for pressure and palm rejection with Apple Pencil. Make notes or sketch on iPad Pro’s beautiful, large screen like never before.
Notepad+ is a great assistant in study and business, also being perfect for writing down your ideas and sharing them! Let Notepad+ store your notes, documents, memos and everything else, while your mind is free to create new projects and set new goals. Take notes anywhere, draw and make sketches anytime, annotate PDFs easily, save and share your records and plans!
Take notes the way you like:
- Enjoy natural handwriting with a stylus or a finger
- Type any text with the iPad keyboard, choosing the matching font and color
- Make the most of flawless typing with the adjustable text-box
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and more
- Move images easily from other apps using Drag and Drop
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)- Paste the required content from any source, cut or copy it easily
- Ready, Set, Pro! Experience all the advantages of working on the bigger screen of your iPad Pro
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Highlight the important parts with vibrant colors
- Draw sketches or doodles with colored pencils
- Quickly add photos or images to your notes, to make them even more illustrative
- Choose a paper type for each notebook: white, natural, legal, and more
Save and export:
- Organize your notes in notebooks and assign titles to them
- Share the selected page or the whole notebook as a PDF or an image
- Email, print or save to Photos or iTunes
- Export the note or the entire notebook to Evernote or Dropbox, so they would be accessible on any device
And even more specials:
- Enjoy the simplest widget: open one of the recent or start a new note with a single swipe
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily
- Adjust the palm rest into the comfortable position to prevent marks
- Zoom your note in and out to clarify every detail
- Magnification Tool - move the cursor on the screen to see all the small details of your notes
- Icons - no time to explain, just tap an appropriate icon to grab attention straight away
- Annotate - choose a smiley and add text next to it. Your notes have never been so emotional!
Grab your iPad and transform it into an incredibly efficient tool or discover a great way to develop your imagination! Notepad+ presents numerous productivity & creativity solutions, it is simple, powerful and free!
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
Ask questions or get immediate help with the app by contacting us at
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 12.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Can't save to PDF or files as advertised.
The description of this app mentions multiple ways to save a notebook. NONE of the saving methods such as save to pdf, files, or photos are available on the free version. I might have upgraded to Pro on the assumption that save would work,but there's no indication if spending $20 would fix it. Also, the scrolling is... well, there is none. So when you use Myscript, you can't scroll to the part of the page you want to edit. The ads are frequent, and I might have upgraded to get rid of those, but another reviewer still gets ads for the author's other products! If all that wasn't bad enough, you can only create 2 notebooks with the free version. There is nothing whatsoever to recommend this product.
TRY THE FREE NOTE APP FROM APPLE. It does a lot of the same things, with better scrolling. You can't draw on photos with Apple's version but at least it has no ads and you can save your work to import into another app or service.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Free version of the app allows access to all available sharing features, however limits the number of notes that can be created and includes advertisements. These functionality limitations in the app are compensated by the fact that it’s free. You might consider checking our portfolio for the applications with no ads that are available for download on different terms. Please also note that instead of scrolling the application allows you to zoom in/out your note. Please don't hesitate to let us know in case you have more suggestion or feedback on the app. Thank you for your cooperation!
Good but could be better
How about you have an option to make an image the background of the note or cover of your notebooks? Also needs to allow the font to get WAYY bigger than 54 or whatever it is. I want to be able to have title and section title pages with nice typed words that are big. Also sometimes when I go to make a new text box and type in it the keyboard pops up and the notes go above the screen and I can’t see what I’m typing. It would be nice to be able to put photos on top of photos so I can kind of scrapbook. It would also be nice to be able to include videos on notes. And also to be able to choose a different template for a page in the same notebook.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
Forcing me to get a game I hate
I got this app, didn’t even really get to try it before “Pearls” whatever pops up and no x is available. I was basically forced to download that stupid game before I could even get close to back to the app. I got to see ONE aspect of the app before that stupid game came up and I couldn’t close it. I’ve played that game before and I hate it! If you’re going to force me to watch a video before I can even try your app at least let us close it.
I understand that the ads help pay for the app, it’s a matter of being forced to download the game app. There was no “x” out option. That is where the issue is. I have no desire to have a game I hate.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate if you could contact our support service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a more detailed description of the issue so that we could try to resolve it for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.