How many times did you have to take out your iPhone from your pocket only to check a simple note? This will never be a problem again with Notes for Watch.
- Import notes from the official Notes app or just paste them in the app.
- Immediately transfer notes to your Apple Watch app. Read them even offline.
- Create and delete notes from your Apple Watch by dictating the content.
- No need to always come up with a note's title, it's optional so you can create notes as quickly as possible on the go.
- Uses your device default font size preference for an optimal reading experience.
- Ask Siri to show, create or append your NotesWatch notes.
- Localized in 8 languages.
- Supports iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
We're always listening to your feedback. Just get in touch with us from the settings section of the app and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Fix bug on iPhone X preventing some users to write notes correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Not practical, unfortunately
I’m typically skeptical of individual reviews, but having just downloaded this app I can say that most of the reviews are accurate regarding the impracticality of this app. Most of those issues regard the problems with synching. But you should also know that the watch will only let you see a single note page (in my case, the first one listed in the phone app) without letting you access additional note pages you may have. For example, I have four different note “pages” in the phone app, but the watch will only display the first note page without even allowing me the option to access the other three pages. With that in mind, I can’t even use the watch app as a way to simply view all of the notes on my phone, let alone any problems that may exist with synching, etc. This app has potential, but needs a handful of updates and fixes before it’s ready to be practically useful.
Total waste of money!!!
So disappointed with this app. I’d like to give it no stars and 2 thumbs down. I use my notes app in my iPhone all the time with no issues. After getting an Apple Watch I wanted a notes app for my watch so I could access my to do lists, grocery lists, etc. This app is more trouble than it’s worth. I have to have the app open on my watch while making the list in the app on my phone then press save and hope it saves which it rarely does. So I try again and again and again until I’m frustrated and just give up on it. Sometimes a note will actually go onto my watch from my phone but very rarely. It isn’t consistent. I don’t have time to mess with it like this everyday. I wish I could get my money back
Dictation is good, synchronization works well too. Only two things about this app I don’t care for
1. After creating a note I have to hit “save” or it wont.
2. Only being able to take a note using my voice not the scribble text.
I have looked at just about every note taking app on the App Store right now (paid and free) I would say this is the best out there at this point.
- Patrick Balestra
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Patrick Balestra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.