"Notes HD really is one of the most extensive apps in its class." - MakeUseOf
Note taking app reinvented. Powerful all-in-one easy to use notebook with cloud sync and team collaboration! Discover even more together with Notes HD for Mac!
Complete user guide with video: http://noteshd.com
Featured by Apple
Notes HD allows to combine several techniques in one document for making it unique and outstanding. You can always bring a fresh approach to whatever you do: make business papers look both professional and informal, lectures become more precise and informative, PDFs highlighted and enriched with handwritten comments, and much more - just give full scope to your imagination.
• Put your hand on the screen and don’t worry about accident touches - enjoy our advanced wrist protection technology
• Use a stylus or write with your finger and look how your digital handwriting will perfectly match your real paper handwriting
• Use Quick Zoom to write beautiful normal-size letters on your iPad as you would normally do on regular paper
• Customize font, size, color and other settings of the text
• Tap the text and move it anywhere on the page
• Add images to your document with ease
• Use predefined styles for quick formatting or create your own
• Use additional buttons on the keyboard for better performance
• Check spelling automatically
DRAWINGS AND SKETCHES
• Discover great tools for beautiful drawings and sketches: Pen, Pencil, Felt Pen, Fountain Pen, Highlighter, and Brush
• Use Brush and Highlighter to mix colors in a fun and creative way
• Use Fountain Pen for amazingly live lines with various thickness
• Use the undo feature to go back in time through your previous changes
• Discover 8 wonderful palettes that will awaken your imagination
STENCILS AND RULERS
• Enhance your ability to create professionally looking diagrams and sophisticated drawings
• Rotate stencils and rulers and move them across the page as you would normally do with real life objects; pinch to resize
• Draw straight lines, measure in inches and centimeters, and identify angles with help of ruler, triangular ruler, protractor 180 degrees
• Choose from a set of unique, specially developed stencils: French Curve, Shapes, Numbers, Alphabet, Animals, Chess, Phone, Icons, Flowchart, User Flow
• Annotate documents in PDF format
• Fill out and sign PDF forms
• Open PDF documents right from the browser, Mail app or Dropbox folder
• Print or Share documents with your changes
• Choose from 17 familiar paper templates
• Use extra sets of templates for specific tasks: music, games, sports (chess, basketball, ice hockey, American football, soccer included), design, app development
• Create your own unique notebook cover or choose from 14 colorful cover templates
• With voice control you will enhance your productivity immensely
• Choose instruments and colors through voice commands
• Use voice commands to Undo/Redo
AUTO-SYNC TO DROPBOX AND ICLOUD
• All your notes are automatically backed up to Dropbox and iCloud and stored safely
• You can use your notes on all your devices
COLLABORATE ON SEVERAL DEVICES
• Work on mutual projects with your friends and partners on several devices simultaneously using Bluetooth or WiFi
• Make a presentation of your work by displaying it on others' devices in read only mode
• Create together working side by side in meetings, conferences, schools.
ORGANIZE, SHARE & PRINT
• Organize your notes with tags and folders
• Share your notebooks and documents via email, Dropbox or Google Drive
• Post pages from your notebooks to Facebook or Twitter
• Print your work wirelessly via AirPrint
IMPORTANT! Stencils and rulers, word processing, drawing tools and extra sets of paper templates are available as in-app purchase.
Discover new powers to create now with Notes HD for Mac! Start now ►►
Privacy update notice
Ratings and Reviews
Not PDF friendly and unprofessional support team
Downloaded PDF’s open up upside-down and you’re unable to change the orientation. Even if the orientation is switched to portrait mode it still doesn’t orient the PDF from top to bottom. When I brought this to the attention of the support team back in September they claimed it would be fixed on the next update. Next update passes and it’s still not fixed. I emailed support again about the same issue and customer support suggested I try turning my device upside-down as a solution. I replied with letting them know that means the keyboard case my ipad is in, is then upside down and makes it harder to write/perform functions. What customer support considers turning a device upside-down a satisfactory resolution rather than correcting the problem itself? I still have not received a reply from customer support when I asked when the problem would be fixed. Waste of money. Don’t buy this app, especially not for PDF functions. It is NOT PDF friendly.
Good app...but not perfect
I have used this app on and off for years and for the most part it is a useful and practical app. It supports PDF files as I often read peer reviewed journal articles which are PDFs. You can highlight, type, and use a pen/pencil to write and underline text. Overall if it a good app that allows for easy organization of reading materials (notes, articles, etc.).
This is an excellent app. The lite version is perfect for new users and it has extensive offerings. The only thing that is an issue s that with the latest iOS upgrade, the pen drawer conflicts with the bottom swipe menu on the app. Other than that it’s great. Would be awesome to update this to make it less frustrating.
- iBear LLC
- 301.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2015, iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Package $4.99
- Text $0.99
- Highlighter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.