By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 40% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.7
- Convert all page handwriting to text.
- Bluetooth stylus improvements: This version has improved performance, accuracy, and palm rejection for all Bluetooth styluses from Adonit, Wacom, and FiftyThree. It also fixed many bugs related to Bluetooth stylus implementation.
- Convenient page navigator with thumbnails right on the header control. Notebooks with hundreds of pages can now be navigated with ease.
- In close-up writing mode, the current pen setting is now remembered separately from that in normal mode. This enables starting close-up mode right away without changing pen settings.
- Swipe left to expand Quick Tools to the screen width. This helps if you want to discover all tools instantly.
- Many bug fixes and UI tweaks.
It is now my Go To note taking app
I believe in an earlier version which is on the Notes Plus apps website, there was an option to switch from just the large notebook view to the 'last page' viewed option. The reason I like the large notebook only view is that sometimes others may be looking on and I don't want them to see the other pages I've be working on. Yes, I know, I could switch to the 'list' view but that is less convenient for my tiring eyes….. :) and is really only a 'work around'.
Also I would like the app to include the auto cancel of the eraser tool and have it quickly change back to the writing tool after the erase has been accomplished? This I've have seen in other apps such as GoodNotes, which I used until your update. I now use Notes Plus 4.7. I also use an Adonit Jot Script stylus with your app and it works wonderfully on my iPad Air2. As with other notes app users I searched the app store for just the write, I mean right, note app for my stylus.. I found it in your app. As a writer, journal enthusiast and avid note taker I will continue to use your app exclusively with or without my suggested updates. :)
When that is achieved then definitely 5+ stars….
Oh, and customer service was very very fast (thank you Duy) and understanding.
Still My Favorite App
After spending a long time shopping notes programs, it came down to Notes Plus and Note Shelf. So I bought both of them. However, while both are excellent apps, within a couple of weeks I was using Notes Plus almost exclusively. The features are excellent. The inking experience is great. The browser, with its ability to clip pictures and drop them into a notebook, is fantastic. Customization is wonderful and PDF markup suits everything I have needed thus far. I use it for personal studies, devotions, brainstorming, and I use it for taking notes in meetings. The closeup writing feature, available in most note taking apps, is highly customizable and one of my favorite features. And the customer support team is absolutely wonderful. Toan Nguyen and the rest are amazingly responsive and helpful. I've never waited more than a day or so two to hear back from them. This is my favorite iPad app.
Worth Every Penny
I love how versatile and feature-rich this app is. Every time a friend asks about getting an iPad or what apps are useful, this is one of the first I show off. They are often quite jealous at meetings of how I can take a photo of the agenda or handouts and being taking notes without having to carry away yet another paper for the clutter pile. I have notebooks for brainstorming notes, music sketches, and notes on my student teacher's performance. I have found that even writing papers for grad school flow much better for me when I use pencil and paper; this way I am able to have everything in one place, convert my words to typed text that I can export to my laptop for posting, and I love how it makes my handwriting look so good to boot!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.