By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.13
User experience improvements and bug fixes:
- Better handle Apple Pencil with small strokes when palm is conflicting with multi-tasking and control center
- Add notebook covers for 2017
- Fix overflowing text bugs in text mode
- Fix crashes with unknown VGA output devices
Update to latest Wacom SDK, now support Wacom's Bamboo Fineline 3 stylus
MOST RESPONSIVE, VIRTUALLY LAG FREE !
I've been using Notes Plus for a couple years now. This app MUST get more review and get its name out there!
I've tried several apps from Penultimate to Notability to Other note taking apps as well. When I take notes, or write - I like to be able to switch styles, draw lines/boxes and use color. However, many apps have these features - Yet you cannot sacrifice simplicity for functionality.
Notes Plus does an excellent job at both. I liked penultimate for the simplicity, yet it was too simple - it felt like all I had was a pen, eraser and highlighter. Apps like notability have excellent features and functionality - however when you lose sight of simplicity the app becomes a bit of a headache to use.
Notes plus continues to deliver that in a combo, and an EXTENSIVE arsenal of an array of pen styles. However EACH pen style and highlighter you can FULLY customize to your sway of writing WHICH is AWESOME !!!! Best app for cursive writers as well
Overall, none the less I started with Notes Plus on a 1st Gen iPad Mini with a Wacom Bamboo Stylus (Which led styluses before the Apple Pencil) and Now I'm using a IPad Pro 12.9 with a Apple Pencil and I love it.
Ever feature you could want, really simple to use. That is all users ask for and Viet Tran did a great job : )
Thought I Loved Notability & Thought I Needed an iPad Pro But…
I was using Notability and a mesh-tipped stylus on an iPad Mini 4 to redline PDFs and my handwriting was fine as long as I concentrated. I thought about getting an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil to solve this. In the mean time, I found this app and decided to give it a try and found that my stylus and my iPad and my handwriting were all just perfectly fine. I am able to redline and mark-up PDFs to my hearts content with fast, easy handwriting. Boy, the difference!
That would give this app 4-stars, but then this developer also seemed to know every one of the nitpicking little things that irked me about Notability, and then FIXED them. No freakin' reach for eraser or scroll buttons in this app—everything's right there in the pen.
Full Five Stars!
Fantastic note taking app
I love this app! I've been taking notes with it for about 4 years now and filled more than 2,000 pages. I've tried a few others over the years too, but this is hands down the most useful and beautiful.
One great big wish is that it allowed users to take photos and then clean them up before inserting them into a notebook. I frequently find that I'm given a handout that I would like to photograph and add to my notes. I'm having to use 3rd party scanning software to capture a good photo and crop it to size before saving it to my photo album and importing it into Notes+. This is time consuming and inefficient. Can you provide a better option? Thanks - a loyal user.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 4.13
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.