By Viet Tran
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
- iPhone X ready
- Bug fixes
Best writing to text app, but lacks in other areas for college
Notes plus is a good app, but it defiantly has some issues. No drag and drop is an issue. As a medical student, I use multiple note apps. One to take all the notes in, and another to condense all the notes. For this I like to copy small parts of diagrams, and place these pictures next to a brief description of the drug or disease. Notability is the only app that I have seen do this. I can paste these pictures into some apps. The lag on Notes plus on pasting more than one picture between apps is 5 minutes. Notes Plus also seems to struggle more with larger documents. Yet I like the smoothness of the writing in this app. The
Handwriting to text is best in Notes Plus. Selecting which pages to import is also nice. Being able to see more pages than notability is nice. The search feature is one of the main reasons notability is the best college app, and the file organization is great. Good notes has one feature I love. Once you select the defect shape feature it is east to quickly highlight and get very straight lines. That feature makes pre-lecture reading a faster process. I like many features of many apps, but none of them are prefect. One feature no app has, but I would like to see is the ability to add several pictures at the same time from photos to a document. Each of these photos would be their own page. This would be of great use for many university students.
💔Glitches a lot & awful notebook navigation 👎🏾📚📦
I’ve made numerous suggestions to make this app less cumbersome to use. I still use it daily. I’ve had issues where the app erases my PDF pages I’ve imported. Sometimes it’s hard to go from notebook to notebook. It would be nice to switch quickly like with an easy access to your favorite notebooks without having to leave the notebook your in. Sometimes it’s hard switch your pen tools it would be nice to be able to have features to change colors or pen sizes a little more stylishly. Syncing on iCloud with a mobile app would be nice. I make my own custom planner that would be nice to see on my phone. I’ll still use the app and it’s literally the best note taking app on the iPad. It just seems like innovation isn’t a priority with the app developers.
Previous Review: I use notes plus in every aspect of my life
I love this app. This was my first app when I first got an iPad. I use it to make drafts for my business, plan my day and even a little bit of sketching. I have tried other note taking apps and they just don't have the same standard as notes plus. When I use it around others they always ask what app is it. I will continue to use for the rest of my life.
Was great but ... Is STILL Great!
I don’t know if it was removed or there is a bug but my app doesn’t allow stylus + finger mode anymore. App is nearly unusable now that my finger keeps writing instead of manipulating the page.
**Update: The feature returned and then went away again. What am I doing wrong?
**Update: So apparently the Apple Pencil still works as a stylus even with the Bluetooth off. And the stylus + finger feature only works when APencil is “connected”.
I’m not going to say this is a bug. I’m guessing this feature is specifically for the featured styli. So that being said I restarred to 5 and would like to say this app is awesome. I have no other problems with it and for college purposes it’s perfect. Thanks to Notes Plus (and other apps and digital textbooks) my iPad is now the only thing I need for classes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.