By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 20% off for a limited time ***
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.12.1
Bug fixes for iOS 10:
- General clipboard
- Crashes on recording and insert pictures from camera
Types handwritten notes
My favorite part about this app is the fact that it can type your handwritten note into text. This has been extremely useful when dictating notes from a meeting for business. Instead of me dictating the notes or typing them myself, I hit a button and this app does it for me. I do wish the interface was more user friendly, but once you get into the notes potion of the app, it's fantastic.
My favorite app and what I use the most
This is my favorite app on my iPad. I use it for both personal and business. I replaced using paper with all its functionality, and they continue to add regularly!!!!
Was my favorite...
I used this app for a lot of notes but for a while now it has not been able to open/crashes instantly. Tried deleting and reinstalling, same problem. Otherwise than that it was really awesome when it worked
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 4.12.1
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.