By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Fix image bug to support iPad Pro 10.5.
Fast and beautiful
I use this app as my electronic Engineering Notebook. I especially like the natural appearance of the inking engine. The pens can be tailored to mimic my pen on paper appearance almost to a tee! The conversion of written notes to text to make searchable notebooks is particularly handy, specially when searching for old data.
Notes Plus has relegated my other note apps to the archives. This app has won a coveted page 1 icon location! What also seems to set Notes Plus apart is the developers commitment to constantly improving the app. They gladly accept ideas and criticisms and will establish open dialog with their users to reach resolution.
Sure Notes Plus is not perfect ( yet ) but it has become my go to notebook app. There are some things I wish it did better but those issues are mainly one of personal preference. I do wish that the search function highlighted the found words on the page - I am told this is coming!
This app is stupendous on the new iPad 10.5! I was considering getting the Pencil but the Adonit Pixel works so well with this app, and the new glass feels so smooth, it actually improved my handwriting. I did cooberate the graphics placement issue, but this was addressed nearly immediately.
I've worked with the team at Notes Plus and they are responsive and interested in me as a customer. I cannot recommend this app enough.
Most used app by far
Love this app. With the iPad Pro 10.5 and the pencil I'm giving up paper notebook. The search feature alone would make me do that. Add in all the other stuff Notes Plus does and I'm sold. Plus the support team and developers keep working to make sure the app does all it's supposed to. They just recently fix an issue with inserting images on the 10.5 platform. Bravo!
Mostly Fabulous App
The syncing function between devices is lacking. Routinely not all documents get backed up. Recently syncing documents from iphone to ipad has resulted in lost pages. It is not reliable to use multiple devices. I have emailed support and hope for a resolution? I will update my review at that point.
The perfect iPad App for taking notes. Rich in features and functionality.
The developers are continually upgrading and fixing bugs; without asking for more money. The handwriting recognition is great, file organization, printing, saving, exporting, work well.
NotesPlus is a 5 star app, tech support is not as responsive these days, but the app works, upgrades to the product are continual.
By far far the BEST way to take notes on an iPad.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.