By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.0
- iPhone support - Notes Plus is now available on both iPhone and iPad
- Bug fixes and user interface enhancements
- Temporarily disable Google Drive import while patching security fixes from Google. Will enable in next update.
By far the best note taker on the App Store.
Only downside is that it doesn't (seem to) create simple PDF pages on iCloud backup: PDF pages one could open with any other PDF reader.
I have an 12.9" iPad Pro and have been trying to go paperless forever. I finally can with this app. I haven't used a notebook since I have had this app. I have tried all the popular notepad apps and this one has become my favorite. The only thing I would change is the ability to see my notes on my phone and work laptop (windows 10) like I could with Onenote. Everything else rocks.
Go To [Handwriting] Notes App
When I need to take handwritten notes or sketch a quick idea, this app is my first choice. It has continued to improve and as the iPad continues to increase features.
The more you use the app, the more you realize how intuitive it is and how many features are packed into the app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.