By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 30% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.11.1
Hot fixes for:
- Import from iTunes when using iCloud
- Crash when importing photos
No Touch ID, Poor Apple Pencil Support
Minor bugs are probably the most annoying thing to me, or inconsistencies in how something is supposed to act. For example I love the scribble to erase feature, the problem is that most of the time it works but 15% of the time it doesn't.
My pet peeve for this program is that "Palm rejection" does reject your palm but not your finger, this drives me insane. How the app cannot differentiate between a finger and an Apple Pencil is beyond me. This also makes things like slide up cause stray marks, or trying to scroll the page down or up cause stray marks, etc... Slide over tends to be pretty consistent, I have only had a couple stray marks.
Due to limited Apple Pencil support, there is no pressure sensitivity support either. Combined with noticeably slower drawing speed than the stock notes app the drawing experience could be better...
The good, this app has the best looking "handwriting" of any app I have seen, if you think notes looks good, and it does for a stock app, it has nothing on this! A little more attention to detail, Touch ID and deeper Apple Pencil support and this app would be the best hands down.
So close to perfect
File structure of notebooks for sorting is awesome, customization of paper styles and size on the fly inside notebooks is awesome, ink looks beautiful and everything just works.
The app really needs Apple Pencil support and it would be so perfect (as well as disabling write with touch so that only the Apple Pencil can leave ink or erase)
Minor gripes exist like the weird built in browser that is both awkwardly positioned and fairly useless, OneDrive isn't one of the cloud services supported in app for exports or automatically back up notes but you can still share it to the OneDrive app to export, highlighter use is pretty jerky and not smooth at all, especially when compared to Notability, and NO DARK THEME.
The Best Note Taking App!!!
Just like paper, but better. I recommend this app for all who like handwriting and are creative in mapping ideas. It is the perfect app for conferences, sermons, classes, and writing your own ideas. It is easy to rearrange the pages, search a phrase or word, and you can custom the pages template. The strokes of your handwriting look so natural; that it is unbelievable an algorithm can replicate the relationship of pen on paper, and better yet, replace it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 4.11.1
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.