By Viet Tran
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.2
Fix Dropbox and iCloud sync.
Need the ability to sync to OneDrive.
More cloud sync options
Grate app, please add box.com as backup cloud syncing drive.
Clip Board Security Risk
Response to Developer
I'm wondering when Apple is going to address the clip board issue and provide us with native built-in clipboard support for clearing sensitive clipboard entries. It needs to be addressed.
This App will show you just how urgent the issue is.
If you were to inocently Pass someone your phone or tablet for a minute or two By openning this app or similar app they could send themselves a screen shot of all the entries on your clipboard in a matter of seconds. Obviously that could compromise banking , email and other passwords or sensitive information.
Previously I wrote
When you open this app it reads , displays and makes available everything you have copied to your clipboard since you last powered your device down. If you use a password manager and copy potentially exploitable business and banking passwords to your clipboard this app will have free access to log them every time you open the app.
This is a 'Big Time Security Breach' !
I un-installed and will not use the app because I find it offensive and a security breach that ios grants these rights to an app.
I highly recommend you use a clipboard security tool such as Clearboard to overwrite sensitive data on your clipboard once it has served its purpose. BEFORE you open this App.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.