Notes4Me is a powerful, easy to use app for creating notes to yourself. It fits in the space between traditional to-do list and notebook-style apps.
It runs in your Mac's menu bar, so it is always available whenever you need to create a new note or view your notes.
You can watch a video demo of Notes4Me at: https://youtu.be/eZXHK-q4F1g
• Sync your notes with Notes4Me on your iPhone, iPad, and other Macs with iCloud.
• Notes4Me can recognize addresses, links, phone numbers, dates and times, flight numbers, and package tracking numbers. Click them to get directions, make phone calls, check a package delivery status and more.
• Pin important notes to the top of the list.
• An optional badge on Notes4Me's menu bar icon tells you how many notes you currently have.
• You can also pin the Notes4Me window so it stays open and visible when you switch to other apps.
• Share your notes with other apps, such as Mail and Reminders.
• Notes4Me's share extension lets you send notes to Notes4Me from other apps using the Share button.
• Accessibility is supported via VoiceOver.
• Light and dark user interface modes.
Ratings and Reviews
I highly recommend the purchase of this app. I had a few questions and the developers rapidly responded to my inquires. I give this app five stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.