By AquaMinds Software Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NoteShare Server for OS X provides easy, centralized 24/7 sharing of notebooks for workgroups or medium-sized organizations that use NoteTaker™, NoteShare™, NoteShare Mobile Viewer, or NoteShare Express. It enables you to dedicate an OS X computer to continuous sharing so that your team's notebooks are always available from anywhere in the world. Remote server administration allows management of notebook spaces, creation and uploading of notebooks, password administration, status monitoring, and more from any location on almost any OS. As an enhanced version of NoteShare, it runs as a regular application and is simple to install and configure.
NoteShare Server organizes shared notebooks using public and private Spaces, just like NoteShare. But with NoteShare Server, notebooks are shared from a dedicated computer and remain continually available to viewers, without even having to be open on the desktop. Even after a re-start or re-boot, NoteShare Server is immediately managing and sharing your notebooks. It's that simple. And at the same time, you can also use it like a regular version of NoteShare, to create and work with personal notebooks that aren't shared with anyone, or to share them yourself.
Easily administer NoteShare Server locally or remotely from almost any computer, using the companion cross-platform application NoteShare Server Administrator, available as a separate free download from our website. The download also includes optional browser-based versions of Administrator and NoteShare Express.
Please visit the AquaMinds web site at www.aquaminds.com/noteShareServer.jsp for more information on NoteShare Server.
NoteShare Server highlights:
• Simple to install and manage - runs as a regular application.
• Shared notebooks remain shared even when not opened on the desktop.
• Supports up to 200 concurrent connections from NoteTaker, NoteShare, NoteShare Mobile Viewer, or NoteShare Express.
• Local or remote administration using NoteShare Server Administrator, a free cross-platform companion application that is available on the website.
• Manages access, permissions, passwords and security of shared notebooks from one place.
• Runs on any standard OS X 10.6.6 or later system without additional server software and hardware.
• Included helper application optionally re-launches application after a failure.
• Compatible with any notebook created using NoteShare or NoteTaker.
• Any notebook may be dynamically published to the web as a Web Notebook™.
• Publish changes with automatically-updated RSS feeds for notebooks, sections, or pages.
• Includes all the features of NoteShare.
Who is using NoteShare Server today?
• Teachers and students in classrooms and on campuses for sharing lesson plans, course and lecture notes
• Teams and workgroups managing project information, action items and shared resources
• Research teams organizing and sharing lab notebooks, research outlines and documents
• Creative teams, writers, producers and directors managing projects and productions
• Sales teams managing account information and project communications
• Marketing teams managing new product launches and on-going projects
• Law firms managing case and trial notebooks
• Individuals who need remote access to shared notebooks for personal and business use
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Fixed issues related to OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"
Fixed issue with favorite characters not appearing in Edit menu.
Fixed issue with zoom settings causing entry contents to not be visible.
Fixed crash on save when closing notebook after adding attachment.
Fixed issue with Contacts toolbar button.
Fixed issue saving new notebooks on certain systems.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 14, 2013
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: AquaMinds Software Corporation
- © 2013 AquaMinds Software Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later