By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.9.2
Fixes an issue where the app may crash rarely due to a memory leak
All day every day
I use the app on my iPad Pro all day, every day, primarily to take notes as I meet with clients but also to write notes of ideas to present to them, leaving space, and then using my iPad Pro to present them on a larger screen so they can watch as I use the space to record their reactions to the presentation.
I love the many choices of pens and highlighters in any color and point size. Most important, using the Apple Pencil, the app is a totally natural way to take notes every bit as well as with pen and legal pad. Actually much better, because I can move notes around afterwards, and I can review and revise them without making a mess, mark them up in a different color, and so forth. I have used an iPad since the very first day the first generation iPad was available, and without question, this is the very best app.
Best Note Taking App Hands Down. Can we add shape recognition?
Over the years I have tried many an app for taking notes, and Noteshelf blows the competition out of the water. So many of the pains I've had with other apps - especially when it comes to the utilization of the Apple Pencil - simply aren't there with Noteshelf. It is a reliable and smooth writing app and is a vital addition to your iPad if you intend to use it for note taking.
One thing I may request to be included is for a pen that would be able to recognize shapes. A good example of this is in Paper53 with their additional tools for this purpose. For me, I don't have the steadiest hand and would love to see a separate pen that is dedicated to drawing basic shapes. This would make life so much easier when I try to draw!
Best note taking app
This has been my go to notetaking app since it came out. I have boxes of marble notebooks I've used over the past 30+ years and have converted to iPad-based notetaking exclusively with Noteshelf. I have many other notetaking apps but I always return to Noteshelf because it is by far the one that most meets my needs. When I take notes with the Apple Pencil at meetings, I can send the pages to the attendees so we are on the same page for follow-up activities. I sync Noteshelf with Dropbox and Evernote so even when I don't have my iPad Pro with me, I still have my notebooks on my iPhone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 11.9.2
- Size: 100 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree