By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 12.8
Minor bug fixes.
Please add a search option!
It would awesome if there was an option to search for words or phrases that were written by hand. This would really be help people like me who use the notebooks for school or work and need to quickly refer to something written on the page. This is an option in Good Notes and I’m seriously considering switching apps just because of this ONE feature! I would hate to because I love this app so much. Other than that one missing feature, the app is absolutely amazing. The colors and range of paper options are great for people who use the app creatively, like me. Everyone asks what app I use and how I get my notes to look so good. I always tell them Noteshelf!
more bugs after the latest update
This is a good app, but after this update it takes more time to open slides with colorful pictures, and it always flashback now.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 12.8
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree